afr

1. W

EMS Stringer 4424 v4

Anyone Here Using EMS Stringer 4424 v4? how is the ecu, what are the advantages and disadvantages....
  2. W

Plug And Play ECU for TDO4

Is it safe to run plug and play ecus on Tdo4 Turbo with stock internals? (fuel/timing/boost/knock) no risk? is it giving more bhps same as ct9 for tdo4? any experiences
  3. dark_knight

wide-band gauge choice

hi fellaz.. quick one here: i know technology grows literally everyday so wondering if there are any other options available besides depo, innovate & aem for our platform. currently running 3.2bar base fuel pressure with a td04L, relocated air element, fmic, 2.5" exhaust at 0.8bar on the...
  4. dark_knight

how does one test the lambda?

as above.. ^^ how can i test my 15-year old lambda sensor to know that it's still working within acceptable limits..? & don't tell me to replace it.. :D
  5. shorestyle

Running lean

So I'm running 1 bar on the stock ct9. I have a Blitz access ECU. I have supra 315cc injectors. SARD FPR set at 50psi. AEM UEGO wideband. And I'm running just under 13.0:1 under WOT at times. Seems that when I take the car out for the first half hour or so I am running safe AFR's in mid to...
  6. Franza1

AFR Gauge Query

Ok lads i'm going to be fitting an AFR gauge to the car, am i right in saying that it's better having the Lambda as far back along the exhaust as possible. I can basically put it anywhere in the exhaust as i'm fitting a new one and getting the bung welded in before i put it on. so where would be...