bumper

1. ObeysEp82

Trying to find these side skirts!

Hey guys! Just signed up to the forum, I'm new to all this stuff so bear with me haha I have this body kit that comes with this side skirt. One side of the side skirt is fine yet the other side is broken into two. I cannot weld it because the material is PD (got told from an autobody store)...
  2. G

URGENT!!! Need SILVER Back Bumper / Driver Door

Had a fun weekend........................... 97 EP91 Anyway Im looking for a silver back bumper and a driver side door with glass! Somebody please help as its my only car and its out of action :( I live in Kildare and would pay extra for delivery or if its close by id pick them up. Much...
  3. J

EP82 GT Turbo Front bumper wanted

EP82 GT Turbo standard Front bumper wanted desperately Or a nice looking aftermarket one :) Thanks
  4. I

WANTED: 1998 front bumper & Bottom rear spoiler

Hi :) I am searching for a glanza 1998 front bumper, and rear bottom spoiler as shown in the pics below:
  5. R

Laguna Splitter

this lip Hi Guys, im from Melbourne Australia and im wondering if anyone could sell me a Renault Laguna Splitter? as their pretty impossible to find down here in AUS. any help would be greatly appreciated
  6. Brendanlez

1998 Front bumper

Lookin for a 1998 front bumper with or without a splitter with the splitter preferred but doesnt realli matter pm me or brendanleslie85@hotmail.com