chassis

1. N

Coilovers

Hey guys Is there a maxspreeding coilovers kit for the ep82 gt if not what’s a cheap coilover set I could buy
  2. wildchild

Chassis number HELP!

Guys i bought a standard ep82 GT (conversion) and there seems to be a problem in the MAP sensor. I need a MAP sensor with the number 89661-10040 (MA5450) Since i couldnt find a used one i want to order a new one from the toyota dealer and for that i need the VIN or chassis number of an...
  3. K

Will EP91 glanza suspension fit the EP82 starlet gt???

i need suspension to pass my mot and could buy some glanza suspension will it fit??????????????
  4. G

Can front strut fit to rear on EP91 ?

Hi guys, Sorry if this question was asked before... I was wondering, can you fit the front strut brace from the EP91 to the rear ? Does this simply fit or do you need adjustments made ? Or doesn't it fit at all ? Cheers and thanks, Marvin
  5. Glanza911

*NEW* Carbing Lower Arm Bar

For sale: Carbing Lower Arm Bar Item Condition: Brand New and still in Packaging Price and price conditions: €105.00 Extra Info: From OKUYAMA website Carbing Front Lower Arm Bar Type I from the chassis stiffening masters, OKUYAMA. This Carbing Front Lower Arm Bar Type I attaches...