coolant

1. bender

how to test radiator fan glanza V

Hi everyone greetings from Vancouver Canada, i recently bought a glanza v and am trying to fix it up.... i am trying to diagnose my radiator fan i feel like it is not kicking in when reach operating temperatures. the car is completely stock. sometimes i turn the engine on(warm) and hear the fan...
  2. dark_knight

head/block-warping temps

at what temps are you likely to warp your block/head past recoverable levels..? i recently ditched my air-con, meaning the auxiliary fan went with it, but now, i'm getting slow-moving traffic temps of about 92 deg C -- at ~94, the rad fan will kick in as it should. but once on the move, it will...
  3. dark_knight

coolant temp & fueling relation

can anyone confirm that the stock ecu fuels more when the coolant temp readings are lower than half..? i would presume that would mean the coolant is at about 50~60 degrees when the gauge is at about quarter..? i ask because i recently started digging around in order to know if i am burning...
  4. dark_knight

thermostat seal

i recently purchased a new thermostat but it came without a seal. should it have a seal in the box..? i would presume so. anyone got a pic..?