electrical

1. razzledazzle

Firewall wiring & grounding points

Alright folks, first post here. I've got a subwoofer to install on my 97 ep91 starlet, and was wondering if anyone could help me with where some easy grounding points are (ideally within the cabin / around the passenger seat area) as well as where to find the firewall to trail the power cable...
  2. N

A/c compressor not engaging

Hi guys could you all give me some advice please my a/c compressor is not turning on My a/c fuse is good but is there a relay for that as well ? Oh it’s a ep91 glanza v btw
  3. N

Tachometer

Where could I buy a cluster for my ep82 gt
  4. N

Rev meter not functioning properly

Hi guys I have an automatic ep82 gt and I’m currently doing a restoration on it but I ran in to an issue and would like a some advice on it … my car revs but the amount of rev is not corresponding to the rev meter in the dash board …. Please help
  5. M

Rev counter out of sync / jumping around

I’ve been having problems recently with my Ep82 Rev counter , it would sit out of sync at 1k revs when the car was turned off and when the imobilsier was de activated it would jump up to 2k revs but would still work correctly but just display higher revs than it should. I tried taking the needle...
  6. S

Auto turbo with sunroof loom swap with manual turbo

i have 2 complete glanza well running ones, I’m wondering has anyone done a loom swap before to avoid electrical issues, it seems I need to do a bit of electrical work, I don’t particularly like the idea of ripping the entire car to pieces. Can any one tell me what I’m gonna face, I’ve seen that...
  7. dark_knight

faulty horn?

it's only recently that i noticed that when i rev my engine slightly (i'd presume around 2k revs since i'm not at the drivers' seat at the time) my horn seems to sound like it's trying to bleep - almost kinda like you are slightly touching the horn button but not fully pressing it in. i noticed...
  8. R

Harness trouble

my harness has dry rotted was wondering if anyone has an engine harness pic with the sensor plugs labelled the coloured wire diagram would be of great help as well, trying to rewire myself first time posting
  9. B

Should my EP71 have an o2 sensor???

I've got an EP71 with the stock 2e-telu motor. Its having issues with idling high and pinging under boost. At first, i thought it was the coolant temp sensor. Did a sweep test on it and its fine. Next i tested what i thought was the o2 sensor... but it turns out (pretty sure) to be a...
  10. Cuffbertt

Electrical screw up... help!

I recently installed a boost gauge that i bought, i read on here somewhere that the easiest way to power it would be to wire the ignition and ground wires to the ones that go into the CD player... when i got the car it came with two oil gauges powered by the cig lighter wiring, they werent wired...