ep71

1. X

Hello from the netherlands ;)

hello starlet fans ;) my name is Sidney Beckers, i'm 21 y/o and own a toyota starlet ep71 1.3xl aut. 1989. engine is still n/a, but will go boosted in the near future :) things i already done: Bodykit (hasselbeck), turbo bonet and grill. some minor things, but that i will show in my project...
  2. X

EP71 Turbo parts WANTED!!

Hello starlet fans ;) i'm looking for a starlet ep71 turbos s front grill (fog lights), top spoiler (preffered with brake light), mid spoiler, and rearlights. does annyone have them? thanks in forward! gr sidney Foto:
  3. G

EP71 Igniter - anyone got one?

I hope you can help me – my (usually) trusty 1988 Turbo S Starlet (EP71) has seemingly got an igniter problem – or at least thats what I am told by the auto electrician. I live in Zimbabwe and there aren’t that many parts to be had – so I’ve turned to the world in desperation... anyone?
  4. B

Why are there 2 cam dots on my SOHC 2e-telu??

Ok, so after putting an ep71 back together (I got it in parts) I cant get it to run right. To get the idle down and to make it run, I've had to screw the idle screw in all the way and fully retard the timing and it's still idling around 1000rpm! I set the cam up with the 2e hole on the cam gear...
  5. J

Toyota Noob!!

Hello everybody, right from Bolivia South America xD Just bought my TGTT about a week ago, its a little EP71 from 1988, yup quite a time machine, but i think i got a good car, at least much better than all the other GT's i asked for, Averything seems to work fine on this little car, Its my...
  6. J

Front Panel Lights EP71

Hi people, im quite new at the forum, quite because it helped me on the buying, now that i own a TGTT i decided to participate ;P Now im about to write a noob-banlike question so plz be patient its my second car and the first was a VW Bug 80, soo thats my toyota background xD Now i bought...
  7. B

Vacuum diagram for 1989 EP71 GT Turbo ? help please . . . ?

Hey guys, I recently picked up a EP71 GT turbo with a blown headgasket. After sorting out the headgasket and some cam timing issues, now the problem seems to be that I cant find a diagram of where all the vacuum hoses go?? (The vehicle was in pieces when i got it) The engine in...