ep82 gt

1. N

Coilovers

Hey guys Is there a maxspreeding coilovers kit for the ep82 gt if not what’s a cheap coilover set I could buy
  2. Mungaih PK

Celica GT4 ST205 Big Brake Kit

I have a non-ABS EP82 GT turbo. I intend to go big brake and I have identified 4 piston calipers off a celica gt4. Now I know several people have done the conversion, am wondering what's the best discs to use with the calipers. I want to maintain my current 4*100 stud setup. And will I need to...
  3. GT4EFTE

EP82 GT Oil pressure switch location/replacement

Can someone please advise where exactly Oil pressure switch is on my ep82 before I pull out the tools. Going to change it out and see if it's stuffed as oil light comes on/flickering. So many unviewable images floating on the Forums these days due to Photobucket ... Would much need removing to...
  4. Spence10

Gt turbo Ep82 parts winter collection build etc

All for a White gt *Toms Spoiler... *Mid spoiler.. *Oil temp/Pressure Prosport Gauges.. *Race spec Rocker Cover in great condition colour not preferred.. *Decent aftermarket Catch can.. *Aftermarket ecu..
  5. E

Locating OEM and aftermarket parts.

Hey, guys. I'm throwing this in here because this area of the forum makes the most sense, I suppose. I live in Canada and Starlets are virtually non-existent. I've scoured the web for Canadian JDM parts distributors and they tend to have cool stuff for Supras/Chasers/Altezzas/whatever with...
  6. M

Starlet EP82 1.5 Toyota Paseo (5efe) conversion... HELP NEEDED!!!

Hi Guys, Need some help ASAP if anyone can advice me then i'll be seriously grateful. Right... So I have a hurt Starlet Turbo (ep82) 93, the car has a TD04, FMIC, 330 Inj, Fuel reg, AEM FMIC, Blitz boost controller, Welbro Fuel Pump and lots and lots of supporting mods and was running...
  7. x-MissEp82-x

4efte ct9 stock turbo IN GOOD CONDITION -

AS PER ABOVE - NO SHITTY BAD CON TURBOS PLEASE dac69er is doing my ep82 and ive got all the gaskets for him im just needing the turbo itself. MUST BE IN GOOD WORKING ORDER!!! Duncan will know if its any good or completely gone so Im asking if anyone has one they wanna sell me. there's a few...
  8. wildchild

Newbie from Sri Lanka

Hello guys! :) just to say that i am really a subaru fan. i own a legacy B4 Twin turbo n my bro owns a wrx sti 9. after seeing sacha aka wicked ep (WEPR) monster starlet GT in SL beat d shit out of most dragsters here, i got my self an ep82 starlet GT as well. :drive: tz pretty fast during...