front

1. M

livesport type b front lip

Hi people, I'm looking to buy a livesport type b front lip for my ep82 and was wondering if there are any differences between the one of rhd japan and the rep off I'd workz. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.
  2. J

EP82 GT Turbo Front bumper wanted

EP82 GT Turbo standard Front bumper wanted desperately Or a nice looking aftermarket one :) Thanks
  3. G

Can front strut fit to rear on EP91 ?

Hi guys, Sorry if this question was asked before... I was wondering, can you fit the front strut brace from the EP91 to the rear ? Does this simply fit or do you need adjustments made ? Or doesn't it fit at all ? Cheers and thanks, Marvin
  4. shorestyle

Installing front door window

Hey, I was wondering if anyone knew how to install front door window glass. My drivers side window got broken on my EP82 GT and I got the new glass ready to go in. Just wondering if anyone knows how to install it? The only way I can see how you would get it in would be through the top. And with...
  5. J

Front Panel Lights EP71

Hi people, im quite new at the forum, quite because it helped me on the buying, now that i own a TGTT i decided to participate ;P Now im about to write a noob-banlike question so plz be patient its my second car and the first was a VW Bug 80, soo thats my toyota background xD Now i bought...
  6. Dave.

Front end clunk - Any advice appreciated

I've been reading about clunks from the front of the car recently, and I've always put the noise mine makes down to the Diff (though I'm not sure of the brand). Its hard to explain, but I'll do what I can. At slow speed (even up to 20mph) If I turn with the clutch engaged and accelerated...