fuel tank

1. A

EP91 Fuel Tank Wanted

Hey Folks, I'm looking for an EP91 (1996) fuel tank if anyone has one available or knows of anyone selling one? Judging by the recent posts it doesn't look like there are many of these on the go, but any assistance / suggestions from you gurus would certainly be appreciated!! Has anyone had...
  2. dark_knight

is brimming your fuel tank safe..?

i haven't studied the fuel tank and its associated plumbing too keenly but i would like to imagine that i'm a little right in my line of thought regarding brimming your tank. assuming you are on flat ground.. when you full up to the brim (literally), doesn't the fuel follow the vent line (that...
  3. dark_knight

is brimming your fuel tank safe?

just had a random thought: is brimming your fuel tank unsafe..? after reading a little about the charcoal canister and the general fuel vapor system, and knowing that the fuel inlet is at about the same height as the charcoal canister, i was wondering if any harm can come to the system if the...
  4. dark_knight

what triggers the low-fuel light?

the fuel needle being low or a fuel pressure sensor of some sort..? this is because you will notice at times that the light will come on and off depending on your driving surface; on when hill-climbing and off when downhill or on level road. i'd presume this is because the...