greddy

1. H

Greddy BOV install

I’ve a standard EP91 and bought a greddy bov. I know which pipes it needs to connect to but the bigger pipe isn’t big enough to fit the bov so I’m wondering how to get this to work :(
  2. Anakin

Greddy turbo td05-16g

For sale: GREDDY TURBINE TD05-16G with 8cm^2 exhaust housing Item Condition: Used but excellent Price and price conditions: 550 euro (negotiable) Extra Info: Specs: max hp: 350 / max pressure: 1.9bar / max temp: 1000 deg C Will be given complete with downpipe and oil feed...
  3. wildchild

WANTED: E-MANAGE Blue & injectors & MAP sensor

Looking for an e-manage blue with harness & either 300cc, 330cc or 340cc or similar capacity range injectors. Also on the lookout for a turbo MAP sensor (89420-10020 or 89661-10040) Need them posted to Sri Lanka. Pls let me know. Thanks in advance :)
  4. Pierros

Greddy Oil Cooler / Oil filter Relocation kit

For sale: Greddy / Trust oil cooler and relocator kit, like this one www.rhdjapan.com/trust greddy oil cooler and filter relocation kit ep91-ep82. Item Condition: Bought used, didn't had the time to put it on my car. A hose will need change plus its missing the block adaptor. Price and...
  5. 97'GlanzaVTurbo

FOR SALE: JAM RACING ECU (EP91), GREDDY Turbo Timer, JAPSPEED Decat

For sale: JAM Racing ECU EP91 (Glanza Fitment) Item Condition: Used Price and price conditions: £475 Delivered to UK & Ireland Extra Info: This has been running 1Bar on CT9 setup Pictures: Contact Details: PM Location: Ireland Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Included in price...
  6. B

Unused GReddy E-Manage Ultimate

For sale: Brand spankin' new GReddy E-Manage Ultimate Item Condition: Never used and in original packaging Price and price conditions: £450 ono posted Extra Info: Bought 4 months ago but decided against fitting it. Comes with CD. Pictures: Contact Details: PM, reply or email...
  7. Dave.

mohdparts.com (greddy software, info and more...) available again :)

Alright chaps, I was diggin about a few days ago for some emange software, and I knew that the old mohdparts.com website had it all - before it shut down. So I've used a few webarchive things before (to get the solutions to uni work from a year or two ago lol), and I thought I'd check if...
  8. Glanza911

*NEW*Greddy E-manage Ultimate For Sale

As title states above, i have a New Greddy Ultimate for sale...never got round to fitting it so this will be up for sale. For sale: Greddy E-Manage Ultimate Item Condition: Brand New Price and price conditions: €580.00 - Payment through Paypal, add 4% charges to amount Extra Info: *...
  9. Dave.

Emanage Blue to Emanage Gold how to?...

Click here for guide Found this PDF as I was trawling through the internet. What do you guys make of it?... Apparently, it is a step-by-step guide to converting an EMB to an EMG. Opinions?! Dave
  10. quadcorecraig

guide fitting Greddy boost control?

hey :D has anyone got a guide to fitting greddy boost control system? i have the manual from greddy but i do not know the type of valve my GT is so if anyone knows please help! its all riged up mains wise but pipes arnt under the bonet ... from when i got my car! GReddy PRofec - B spec...