harness

1. M

90-95 Toyota Starlet EP82 GREDDY Emanage Blue Plug and Play Harness

Hello mates! I'm planning to buy this part at ebay. 90-95 Toyota Starlet EP82 GREDDY Emanage Blue Plug and Play Harness But the seller is saying something about "The Ignition Control for the Emanage does not function natively for distributor base engines without a converter". Anyone have an...
  2. wildchild

WANTED: E-MANAGE Blue & injectors & MAP sensor

Looking for an e-manage blue with harness & either 300cc, 330cc or 340cc or similar capacity range injectors. Also on the lookout for a turbo MAP sensor (89420-10020 or 89661-10040) Need them posted to Sri Lanka. Pls let me know. Thanks in advance :)
  3. Pierros

Tom's Genuine 4point harness

For sale: Genuine Tom's 4 point harness Item Condition: Used good condition Price and price conditions: 140euro + paypal fees + shipping Extra Info: Bought this for more than double the money + shipping from Yahoo Auctions Japan. Very rare. Pictures: Contact Details: PM Location: Greece...
  4. R

Harness trouble

my harness has dry rotted was wondering if anyone has an engine harness pic with the sensor plugs labelled the coloured wire diagram would be of great help as well, trying to rewire myself first time posting
  5. Mark-ep91

turbo timer help with ignition wires(blue and yellow)

i got a turbo timer of a friend for free the other day only problem he got it off the net and has no harness im after setting up as much as i can with the ground wire(Black), handbrake(Brown) and 12v constant(Red) tried the search cant find anything:( Just need help lad with the blue wire...
  6. Ronald

Turbo Timer Harness

Hi all! Here I have a HKS turbo timer with a harness. I just checked the plugs in the car but it doesn't seem to fit anywhere. The text on the harness says "TT-7" and when I check the HKS website it says the harness is for a supra... http://www.hksusa.com/images_products/1531.jpg Can...