hks

1. Frankieflowers

HKS SLD Speed Limit Defender (new!) FOR SALE

I bought it but I don’t need it. Never opened the box. Let me know if you are interested. If you don’t know what it exactly does, it has to be connected to the speed signal on the loom close to the ECU to get rid pf JDM speed limiter.
  2. B

HKS FCD (Fuel Cut Defender)

For sale: HKS FCD (Fuel Cut Defender) Item Condition: Used but good condition (see pictures) Price and price conditions: £65 ovno Extra Info: Removes fuel cut allowing you to run more boost without going into safe/limp mode. Pictures: Contact Details: Post here Location...
  3. J

JAG's Black 98' Hybrid Glanza V

JAG's Black 98' Hybrid Glanza V - £3500ono For Sale: Kouki 1998 EP91 Toyota Starlet Glanza V, Metallic Black 205 (JDM Import) 1331cc 4E-FTE 135000KM Item Condition/Extra Information: I’m unfortunately have to sell my beloved Glanza. Reason being I'm off on a round the world trip and the money...
  4. I

S/s braced ported skimmed manifold and rx7 style uprated topmount intercooler

ARC style uprated topmount intercooler, TRD suspension For sale:TOYOTA STARLET CT9 MANIFOLD S/S PORTED, BRACED. SKIMMED REMOVED FROM TRACK CAR TO UPGRADE TO TD04. I HAD THIS MANIFOLD BRACED TO PROLONG SERVICE LIFE, IT HAS HAD ONE PROFESIONAL REPAIR PREVOISLY DONE. Item Condition: EXCELENT...
  5. D

starlet hks actuator WANTED

if you have a starlet hks actuator for sale or you know someone selling one please let me know
  6. D

starlet hks actuator !!WANTED!!

im looking for a starlet hks actuator if you have or know anyone with one please let me know thank you
  7. mark1991

hks fcd, hks filter, momo wheel

For sale: momo factory wheel Item Condition: very good condition Price and price conditions: £50 Extra Info: the momo horn with come with the wheel, it is also in very good condition. Pictures: Contact Details: pm or text me 07827705465 Location: aberdeenshire Delivery & Conditions of...
  8. dark_knight

stock actuator operation

now, just some food for thought. i have the stock actuator and it has two nipples on it, obviously one is the intake line and the other expels charge air. i'm just wondering how come on some after-market setups (like hks), the actuators only have one nipple, and i would presume this is plumbed...
  9. A

F/S. hybrid CT9,SPS decat,HKS actuator,braided oil feed...

F/S. hybrid CT9....price drop!! For sale: Hybrid CT9 Item Condition: Good Price: SOLD Extra Info: This turbo was purchased from a friend so I dont know too much history on it but it came on a car from Japan, the turbo has since been rebuilt by Revrite, Glasgow around 7000kms ago. I...
  10. C

Hi and help again....... EP82 silver baby makes me cry

I have a 95 ep82, that's in need of some work :( I live in Fen Drayton if you fancy helping,I will reward. So far, I need a 55mm-60mm or 50-50mm 90 degree joint to install my HKS filter over the new Speedvision hybdrid mk2, bastard old pipe dont fit any other ideas? Also, When it drives...
  11. Gryzor

Garage Clearout : Apexi, TRD, Cusco , Tom's, HKS etc.

For sale: EP8* under seat drawer Item Condition: ok Price and price conditions: £40 + postage Extra Info: Contact Details: pm Location: Co. Armagh Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: post ---------------------------------------------- For sale: EP8* TOM's Super RAM II Air Intake Item...
  12. J

HKS Boost Gauge. Anyone got one?

I've just recently fitted a HKS 60mm RS DB Electronic Boost Gauge This badboy I've been fiddling around with trying to make it record and set boost lights to come on at peek boost and all other bits and bob but every time I turn the car off it resets itself! And in all honesty I've...
  13. D

Exhaust Picture Request's (Blitz/HKS/5Zigen)

Hi all, I'm trying to make my mind up about which exhaust to put on my Glanza... Its either going to be a Nur Spec, Hi-Power Silent or 5Zigen Pro Racer ZZ All of which can be found here... http://www.monstermotorsport.com/trolleyed/96/index.htm Does anyone have pictures and possibly...
  14. K

blitz or hks?? which is the best?

:confused:Has any1 got a blitz or hks exhaust system??? whats the best full exhaust system for the starlet ep82 running at 200bhp? write back as im wanting to buy 1 this week....................... sound :confused:
  15. J

'HKS 60mm RS DB Boost Meter' And 'HKS Meter Interface Unit', How to link it all up?

I just got my mits on a HKS boost gauge with interface controller and I'm eager to get it all set up but I've got no instructions to help me out Anyone got them fitted in their car as I havn't got a clue where to start? Any help would be much appriciated and i can post up some pictures if...
  16. I

Apexi power fc!!!!

deleted
  17. Slinn

HKS Fuel Cut Defender :D

sold