intercooler

1. I

Toy tuning actuator, intercooler, trd/kyb suspension

For sale:TOYOTA STARLET UPRATED ARC STYLE TOPMOUNT INTERCOOLER GOOD USABLE CONDITION JUST BEEN RE-POLISHED (so better than in pics) NO LEAKS, HAS A RUB ON THE FRONT WERE THE SPRAY BAR RUBBED AND THE INLET SIDE HOLE HAS A SMALL CRIMP IN IT WHERE IT WAS MADE TO FIT. IT HAD A TOYOTA TAB ON IT...
  2. I

Arc style toyota topmount, trd and kyb suspension

Toy tuning adjustable actuator arc/rx7 toyota topmount, trd and kyb suspension closed
  3. I

S/s braced ported skimmed manifold and rx7 style uprated topmount intercooler

ARC style uprated topmount intercooler, TRD suspension For sale:TOYOTA STARLET CT9 MANIFOLD S/S PORTED, BRACED. SKIMMED REMOVED FROM TRACK CAR TO UPGRADE TO TD04. I HAD THIS MANIFOLD BRACED TO PROLONG SERVICE LIFE, IT HAS HAD ONE PROFESIONAL REPAIR PREVOISLY DONE. Item Condition: EXCELENT...
  4. dark_knight

air- versus coolant-cooled charge coolers

anyone got experience between the two: air- vs. coolant-cooled intercoolers. our EPs come with air-to-air coolers but a friend told me he swapped his front-mounted air-to-air for a coolant-to-air cooler and he says the difference is quite good, so long as you are in motion. he was/is using it on...