k24

1. Bullet00th

K24 Turbo Kit with Side Exit Exhaust

For sale: Genuine Blitz K24 kit with Side Exit Exhaust Item Condition: Very good! Price and price conditions: £295 Extra Info: This is a rare genuine Blitz turbo kit. The turbo on the kit is the K24, in perfect working order and pulls very well. A K26 turbo can be bolted up as a...
  2. M

blitz k24/ kkk k24 turbo kit wanted

Alrite ppl I'm looking a blitz k24 or a kkk k24 turbo kit with manifold, downpipe, water and oil lines. If even you have a turbo and manifold givis a pm, cheers.
  3. W

K24 Flange

I have a stupid question. I have a K24 (Blitz) Turbo and have had the seals changed (rebuild kit). It stopped smoking for about 6 months, but started to gradually smoke again (white). I am hearing that I will have to change out the CHRA (center cartridge) to fix it properly. I have made the...
  4. W

K26 Turbo from Porsche??

Hello TGTT members. Glanza in Japan really needs your help. I currently have a K24 kit and am looking to upgrade. I am looking at the K26, GT2871r, and GT2876r. Correct me if I am wrong, but these are all T25 flanges and should bolt onto the K24 manifold, right? The K26 problem: the only...