mot

1. T

MOT failures

Righ EP goers... What is the most common MOT failure? What have you or someone you know been denied an MOT for? List anything you can as an area of concern now matter how big or small Reason i ask is i have to go through a pretty tough registration test for my Mk1 GT and anything to...
  2. W

Things to check when you buy a car

Most people know that its common sense to perform some form of vehicle check before they buy a car, but not many people know where to look, and what they can find out (these sites are geared up for the UK market). Here are a few sites that can help...
  3. W

Most people know that its common sense to perform some form of vehicle check before they buy a car, but not many people know where to look, and what they can find out (these sites are geared up for the UK market). Here are a few sites that can help...
  4. W