oil

1. T

leaky camshaft

chaps, cheapest place to get a camshaft seal and cambelt kit? got a leak from the left camshaft :(
  2. wildchild

Wanted OEM 4EFTE single Piston & Rod + Thermostat housing

As above im looking for a used oem 4efte single piston and con rod as well as a thermostat housing (swirl pot) and an oil filter housing. Need it posted to 20060, Kandy, Sri Lanka. Pls let me know as im in a bit of a hurry. Thanks for your time.
  3. wildchild

4EFTE Oil Filter housing & Extra bolt wanted

Hi guys. I need a 4EFTE oil filter housing with center bolt and an extra bolt & a water swirl pot (Thermostat housing). Need them posted to Sri Lanka. Pls let me know price & postage. Thanks. Regards Shehan.
  4. D

Oil Gauges

Hey i wanna put both oil pressure and temp gauges in my car. Ive read through a good few threads but still unsure what to do i can just about join two wires but manage to wire a boost gauge, boost controller, volt meter (although i did it wrong doesn't read battery only when cars running). Ive...
  5. S

Snapped Oil Feed Connector - Help please!

Hi, I managed to snap the connector that goes between my oil feed line and my TD05. Can anyone please tell me what part I need (and where I can get one) ? Alternatively, one of my TD04 kits came with this pipe - can anyone confirm whether this has been made for a starlet, or if it's off an...
  6. wildchild

Wanted 4EFTE Oil filter housing & water temp sensor adapter

Guys im looking for the oil filter housing/adapter for the 4efte engine as well as the thermostat housing/adapter (the one which the temp sensors are fixed & lower radiator hose) Wouldnt mind if i get two of each item. Need it posted to Sri lanka. pls let me know. Thanks alot :) Cheers.
  7. S

Does Your Car Smoke? See here for help!

There are about a million threads on here about various people's cars chucking blue or white smoke out the exhaust so could I get bit of help with this thread so it can be made a Sticky? For an approximate guide, as I understand it: White = Water (commonly caused by Head Gasket or mixing up...
  8. S

3 Headgaskets in a month - what am I doing wrong???

I had my headgasket go a month ago (due to a hole in the radiator), so I put a new rad on and replaced the headgasket, water pump, thermostat, head bolts, etc. (Didnt do cambelt because new one didnt fit even though it said it was for EP82) Then a couple of weeks later it went again (apparently...
  9. K

Blue smoke when at idle, but smells oily???

What could be wrong here? iv heard many things but none have solved it.? any ideas???:confused::confused::confused::confused:
  10. 9

Glanza help please

Well I went for a drive with a friend the other day for about 1 hour and when we got back and when the car was idling it was smoking pretty bad. The car had never smoked before that and it hasn't smoked that bad in 2 days since it happened. The breather that's on the car has oil coming out of it...