parts for sale

1. WhiteOverGoldMK1GT

Rush's Rare starlet Parts thread.

Posted here will be all the cool whack stuff i find for ep80/82/91 series starlets. ( not really the info hoarding type, half the stuff i find is rare and cool, but i dont need it, so ill post it all here ) Feel free to contribute.
  2. Spence10

Starlet bits

Hks fcd £40 UnichipQ £20 Titan Red Wheel Nutts 4 packs off 4.. £40
  3. B

SARD RRFPR (Rising Rate Fuel Pressure Regulator)

For sale: SARD RRFPR (Rising Rate Fuel Pressure Regulator) Item Condition: Used but good Price and price conditions: £65 ovno Extra Info: Includes rail adapter (pictured) NO pipework included - you will need to purchase this separately. Allows you to adjust the fuel rate - more...
  4. B

HKS FCD (Fuel Cut Defender)

For sale: HKS FCD (Fuel Cut Defender) Item Condition: Used but good condition (see pictures) Price and price conditions: £65 ovno Extra Info: Removes fuel cut allowing you to run more boost without going into safe/limp mode. Pictures: Contact Details: Post here Location...
  5. B

Cusco Rear Strut Brace

For sale: Cusco Rear Strut Brace Item Condition: Used but very good - some slight scratches but nothing that wont Autosol out Price and price conditions: £70 ovno NOT inc delivery Extra Info: I'm preparing for moving house and thought I had sold all of my old Glanza bits but it seems I have...
  6. spartacus

Last bits for sale TEIN,MIRACLE X BAR,RAYS ENGINEERING,ORC,DEFI,BLITZ,RECARO,ZEP

A very sad day for me has arrived. after years and years of sourcing some of the rarest and hard to get bits for my ep i am now having to put it back to standard and sell off my parts to fund a new career path. so please take a look and get back to me if you see anything you like. ;) For...