recaro

1. G

Glanza V Forged VF24 - Needs Attention

Before i start - i have put this on here mainly for opinions as i am at a loss to what this car as it is is actually worth, it has problems but i feel i have priced accordingly. The last build cost me 3k alone so if i can recoup somewhere near that i would be happy if not is it worth breaking...
  2. mark1991

cobra bucket seat into ep82

i just got a cobra bucket seat am was going to starlet making brackets to mount it to my ep 82, i was wanting to use the standard belt. the seat has got sliders already fixed to it so it just needs a sub frame and something to bolt the seat belt to. just want to see if there was a easy way...
  3. M

Bride or recaro seat rail for ep81

As above looking for rail for a bride seat to suit ep91 Ireland preferred but doesn't really matter just recieve it quicker.. Pm with info
  4. Johnny_C

Recaro Profi SPG Bucket Seat

For sale: Recaro Profi SPG Bucket Seat Item Condition:well used,lol! Price and price conditions: 100 euros ono Extra Info: could do with a new cover,but is ok if u dont mind the used look. heres where u can get the covers,i was priced 120 pounds delivered for a full new cover/cushion...