starlet

1. WhiteOverGoldMK1GT

Rush's Rare starlet Parts thread.

Posted here will be all the cool whack stuff i find for ep80/82/91 series starlets. ( not really the info hoarding type, half the stuff i find is rare and cool, but i dont need it, so ill post it all here ) Feel free to contribute.
  2. bender

Paseo front brakes on glanza v

Hi all, have read that the paseo/cynos front discs and pads might fit on a glanza v and wondering if this is true, as i can order paseo parts easily being in canada, thanks all
  3. bender

ID Workz civic radiator adapter kit for Glanza V

Hello all, I am wondering what people have used to attach the legs of the radiator to the adapter brackets supplied from ID Workz. https://id-workz.co.uk/products/id-workz-half-size-radiator-fitting-kit-starlet-ep91 I assumed you would use the civic rubber mounts as the glanza rubber is much...
  4. G

"Sard analyze" ecu in my new 96 starlet glanza v

Like the title says, I just got a 1996 toyota starlet glanza v from a company in atlanta,Georgia ( I live in the states) Among this ecu the car has a factory front lip/side skirts, TRD adjustable dampening coilovers older Blitz B.O.V. Cusco front and rear strut tower brace and "C" pillar...
  5. dolpher

ECU OF 2E-TELU TURBO S

Hello, guys nice forum have found really good info here from time to time I’ve gone searching through a bunch of threads on forums and I'm unable to track down the pinouts of my ECU I actually found everything else, so I was just wondering if anybody ever got them it would be a great help. I...
  6. bender

Aftermarket radiators, options

Hi all, I am in need of a radiator for the glanza V as mine has cracked right where the top hose enters the rad. After researching I see many people are opting for an aftermarket civic radiator (besides save room) and am just curious why people dont just put another starlet radiator in like the...
  7. bender

ep91 starlet taillight differences

I need to purchase new taillights for my 97 glanza V, and it seems very hard to come by the oem taillights (red and amber color only) although there is alot of reflet taillights on ebay, im just wondering if the screw holes are the same in the reflet tailliights as they are in the 97 spec glanza...
  8. H

WANTED ALL STARLET GT TURBO

Hi guys We buy All Toyota Starlet GT Turbo & Glanza models Any age, any condition,any mileage, with or without MOT, spares or repairs, needing TLC, SORN vehicles, Rusty, Damaged, needing work ETC we buy them all Hassle free sale, all paperwork done correctly, collected anywhere in the UK...
  9. Frankieflowers

Starlet Glanza/GT genuine fog lights €180

I’m selling a pair of genuine Starlet Glanza/GT fog lights. They’re in great conditions!
  10. R

Hello everyone

Hello,I´m new around here,so Im afraid if Im asking this in the right place. Does anyone knows someone selling a 4E-FTE in fairly good conditions and with a good price? Particular sale or a company,it doesnt matter. Also,Im from Portugal,need someone who could ship the engines,with cash upfront...
  11. Dieskay

Too much left lock and oil leak

I'm new to this mechanical stuff and bought a 1995 Toyota Starlet but I've been having a few problems with it: 1. It seems to be leaking alot of oil over by the area where the belt is 2. Whenever I lock fully to the left the wheel rubs the lower control arm alot but when I lock fully to the...
  12. M

What is my Starlet worth?

Hello fellow Startlet lovers! Can you all help me value my Starlet GT Turbo? I am looking to sell it soon and want to get an idea of how much it might be worth. link to pictures: https://ln2.sync.com/dl/2d7b95b30/6wewsxjp-x8h7cmxy-3kmaxtgm-8mb9e9sp Green 1993 (L) I have had my Starlet for...
  13. Padders_GT

Hi-Torq MLS 1.4mm Head Gasket

Brand New Hi-Torq MLS Performance Head Gasket £45 Application: Toyota Starlet GT Turbo EP82 / Toyota Glanza EP91 Engine: 1.3 Turbo 4E-FTE / 4EFTE Thickness: 1.4 mm Product Code: 100160 Taken from their website; Hi-Torq MLS performance head gaskets are at the forefront of sealing...
  14. Spence10

Starlet bits

Hks fcd £40 UnichipQ £20 Titan Red Wheel Nutts 4 packs off 4.. £40
  15. Spence10

Starlet Scene,Meet Convoys

Whats the Plans For 2018... get the starlet Community back way a BANG☺ Meets,Convoys too Places and get togethers North and South etc Shows...
  16. E

Locating OEM and aftermarket parts.

Hey, guys. I'm throwing this in here because this area of the forum makes the most sense, I suppose. I live in Canada and Starlets are virtually non-existent. I've scoured the web for Canadian JDM parts distributors and they tend to have cool stuff for Supras/Chasers/Altezzas/whatever with...
  17. E

uber clean grade4 ep85 starlet 4paw for sale

For Sale: grade 4 ep85 4paw for sale Item Condition: mint conditioin for year Price and Conditions: 3500 or nearest offer.. price is negotiable Extra Info: bought this over when i spotted it as iv not seen an ep85 3door manual at the auctions in decent condition for months.. this is a pure...
  18. D

Wanted*** ep82 rolling shell or ep82 running car

Looking for an ep82 gt to buy. Could be a rolling shell too. I dont mind. GET AT ME
  19. Vglanza

1998 Glanza EP91 *Clean and unabused*

For sale: 1998 EP91 Item Condition: Very Good, Couple of small things Price and price conditions: £3495 ono Extra Info: Will put a years tax to it and has MOT for 6 months. Pictures: Below Contact Details: 07793122072 Location: Antrim, N.Ireland Delivery & Conditions of...
  20. wildchild

Wanted 89661- 10040 MAP Sensor

Wanted starlet turbo MAP Sensor As above im looking for a starlet GT/Glanza Map sensor. :( Looking for the MAP with the number 89661-10040 OR 89420 - 10020 Need it posted to Sri Lanka. Pls do let me know if any of you guys have. Thanks :)