td05

1. mark1991

All done, my new set up **400bhp

As most of you guys will know i have been off the road due to getting banned in April, I set my self a goal to fix/replace some of the parts that were due a change or had broken. I go a little carried away and when i found things i wanted i just thought... when its back on the road... it will...
  2. S

Snapped Oil Feed Connector - Help please!

Hi, I managed to snap the connector that goes between my oil feed line and my TD05. Can anyone please tell me what part I need (and where I can get one) ? Alternatively, one of my TD04 kits came with this pipe - can anyone confirm whether this has been made for a starlet, or if it's off an...
  3. Nippon

TD05H Turbo

For sale: Subaru Impreza TD05H 16g Turbo Item Condition: Used, Very Good Price and price conditions: £100 + £20 Postage Extra Info: This turbo came from a 99 Impreza that was making 312bhp. Its internally gated but has no actuator. Pictures: Contact Details: PM me...
  4. R

What turbo should I use?

Got a 5efte in a 1986 corolla running a wrx td04 but looking at upgrading as the td04 kicks in at 2grand running 7pound. Looking at something like vf series or td05 that will bolt straight up with out modifying flanges etc. Looking for something that gona kick in by 4000revs at the very...