trd

1. L

Short shifter

Any C's / TC / TRD / CCM quick shifters up for sale? Must provide shipping to EU please. Would also like to see if any one has any pictures of these as i only found TRD and C's ones online.
  2. D

EP82 TRD Short shifter vs C's Short shifter

Recently I got a short shifter which I found it is a C's short shifter, Does anyone using it? and how it perform compared to the TRD one.
  3. M

Trd gearbox mount

Alright guys, my gearbox mount front and rear are both nackered. Was looking to replace them with the poly bush but have been told they rattle the crap out of everything so I was looking trd ones or even would anybody know where to get them or last my last option, where could I get oem bushes...
  4. A

Few parts for sale: Rota, Whiteline & TRD

For sale: Whiteline ep91 Rear ARB Item Condition: Good condition - light surface rust Price and price conditions: £95 Extra Info: Pictures: Contact Details: PM me Location: Castlerock, NI Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Prefer Collection or I will get a quote For...
  5. I

Toy tuning actuator, intercooler, trd/kyb suspension

For sale:TOYOTA STARLET UPRATED ARC STYLE TOPMOUNT INTERCOOLER GOOD USABLE CONDITION JUST BEEN RE-POLISHED (so better than in pics) NO LEAKS, HAS A RUB ON THE FRONT WERE THE SPRAY BAR RUBBED AND THE INLET SIDE HOLE HAS A SMALL CRIMP IN IT WHERE IT WAS MADE TO FIT. IT HAD A TOYOTA TAB ON IT...
  6. I

Arc style toyota topmount, trd and kyb suspension

Toy tuning adjustable actuator arc/rx7 toyota topmount, trd and kyb suspension closed
  7. I

Wanted, suspension and glanza drivers door handlw and window switch

Wanted, Uprated suspension pref Trd and glanza drivers door handle and drivers window switch.
  8. Gryzor

Garage Clearout : Apexi, TRD, Cusco , Tom's, HKS etc.

For sale: EP8* under seat drawer Item Condition: ok Price and price conditions: £40 + postage Extra Info: Contact Details: pm Location: Co. Armagh Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: post ---------------------------------------------- For sale: EP8* TOM's Super RAM II Air Intake Item...
  9. J

trd lsd sound

I have a 2way trd lsd installed on my ep91, is it normal that it makes cracking noises when the car is going slow and turning? can it be cuz of not the right oil? any help is welcome... Thanks
  10. Rumel786

TRD Quickshift

wanting a trd quickshift for my ep82,preferably used one.thanks.