turbo timer

1. I

Blitz dual sbc s spec and d1 spec turbo timer, rev counter, shift light ect

For sale: BLITZ DUAL SBC S SPEC Item Condition: EXCELLENT Price and price conditions: (£125)sold Extra Info: CAN FORWARD FULL BLITZ INSTRUCTION PDF 4 DIFRENT BOOST SETTING CAN BE SAVED, BOOST GAUGE, RECORDS HIGHEST BOOST READING, OVER BOOST FUNCTION TO INCREASE PRESET BOOST (%) FOR A...
  2. F

crazy turbo timer?!

does anybody else have their turbo timer hard wired into the loom? i didn't have a harness so hard wired it in, and one of three things happens when i use it; - it will work spot on with no problem at all - it doesn't work at all and the engine and ignition switches off when the key is...
  3. dark_knight

apexi turbo timer amnesia

i have an apexi turbo timer that works great. it's wired in correctly and functions as it's meant to. i have it reading the ecu signal thus it gives the narrow-band a/f ratio readings as well. handbrake safety feature is on point too. problem is, at times, not all the time btw, it will loose...
  4. 97'GlanzaVTurbo

FOR SALE: JAM RACING ECU (EP91), GREDDY Turbo Timer, JAPSPEED Decat

For sale: JAM Racing ECU EP91 (Glanza Fitment) Item Condition: Used Price and price conditions: £475 Delivered to UK & Ireland Extra Info: This has been running 1Bar on CT9 setup Pictures: Contact Details: PM Location: Ireland Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Included in price...
  5. shorestyle

Turbo timer question

Kind of a noob question, but on an ep82 where and what color is the handbrake wire to splice into?
  6. M

BLITZ Twin Solenoid Boost Controller

Hello! I bougth a car with 4EFTE installed and the previous owner gave me this BLITZ Twin SBC. Can you help me on how to install this? Thanks
  7. Ronald

Turbo Timer Harness

Hi all! Here I have a HKS turbo timer with a harness. I just checked the plugs in the car but it doesn't seem to fit anywhere. The text on the harness says "TT-7" and when I check the HKS website it says the harness is for a supra... http://www.hksusa.com/images_products/1531.jpg Can...