wepr

1. spartacus

Take your starlet from mild to wild :)

For sale: WEPR GODZILLA TURBO KIT WITH FRONT EXIT EXHAUST Item Condition: Second hand Price and price conditions: £800 for the turbo kit and front exit does not come with the tial wastegate. Extra Info: Comes with everything needed to run full kit mild steel equal length manifold gt2860...
  2. Z

WEPR TD04 Hybrid Turbo Kit, Break Calipers, ARP, FMIC...

Hey guys I must sold my things for build up my project GT. Item For Sale: TD04 Hybrid Turbo Kit external W.gate From WEPR in 321 steel Item Conditions & Description: Brand NEW 0 Miles only outboxing for the Pictures now. Never bolt it on. External Wastegate with Screamer and Tial Wastegate...
  3. ryan_v

WEPR external wastegate TD04 Kit

For sale:WEPR external wastegate TD04 Kit Item Condition: Used but in great condition! Price and price conditions: £650 Extra Info: Comes with everything in the pic, brilliant turbo kit. No Cracks, never re welded! Screamer pipe, external wastegate ect. Pictures: Contact Details...
  4. S

Hi newbie from lancashire

Hi had my glanza a few mounths so thought id join up also on uksc aswell I also have a td04 glanza
  5. Arnold

Bought a TD04 Kit, but have hotpipe FMIC query

Hello all I've gone and bought a Tuning Developments TD04 Ex gated kit, but it does not come with any pipework for the FMIC I have (expected). I have a WEPR FMIC which has the CT9 flange and bolts onto the turbo. Would a TD04 hot pipe be bolted on also? as I've been looking at the photos...
  6. NosydneW

400bhp setup for sale new + used parts

NEW GARRETT GT2876R turbo +Used GODZILLA mani/downpipe combo +NEW HRF inner shim kit For sale: BRAND NEW Garrett GT2876R TURBO Item Condition: NEW Price and price conditions: SOLD Extra Info: - 4 bolt T3 - .63 - V-band To Downpipe SEE garrett site for detailed specs Can...
  7. Rumel786

wepr tdo4 kit

This is for the guys who have purchased this kit,what bhp are u seeing with forged internals?what injectors are u using and what bar of boost?as im buying one of these kits and really curious to know what results others have got.