wheel

1. x-MissEp82-x

steering wheel standard or momo/sparco and boss?

hi guys, My wheel is starting to piss me off now as my indicators dont cancel off themselves and my balance and tracking is never right. Ive been told its due to the stupid wheel i have on my car - its not standard and is not sitting right with the drive, Ive got massive play in it and...
  2. T

Need 2 Know how much a wheel bearing and a ball joint replacement would be?...urgent!

:confused: Im buying an EP82 GT Quadlight edition and it needs a wheel bearing and a new ball joint?...any idea how much it would be for either of them?:confused:
  3. B

WTD: Boss for OMP Wheel

As above - Got myself a smart OMP Wheel now so just after a boss to fit it! Thought i'd ask here before going and buying new! Steve
  4. K

Is it normal for water to drip into wheel arch?

Ive got my springs out atm, and noticed that when it rains the underside of the wheel arch can get damp, and even sometimes drips a bit of water. Is this normal?
  5. B

Snap Off Boss Kit

Got myself an OMP wheel so just need a snap off boss kit to fit it now. Thought i'd ask on here if anyone has one (or a trader does one on the cheap ;) ) before I go out and try and source one from somewhere else!! Cheers Steve