wheels

1. J

Rota track r alloy wheels

Hi, I'm after a set of Rota track r alloy wheels preferably in white. Used or not used, with tyres or without. Email me at: jake-hall1@hotmail.com Thanks
  2. I

Wanted Rota RB's

Wanted rota rb's 4x100 15x7 or 8 with pref a et of 25. any condition as long as they are round and priced right. Or even ssr spli rims (same), drop me a pm
  3. A

Rota GT3s with polished lip in red- only three though

For sale: Rota gt3s with polished lip in red x 3 Item Condition: two are practically brand new on car for two weeks but one has a dented lip Price and price conditions: £275 Extra Info: they are 15s Pictures: Contact Details: PM me or call 07784114784 Location...
  4. A

Rota GT3 red with polished lip x2

For sale: Rota GT3 red with polished lip x2 Item Condition: only on the car two weeks brand new not a mark on them just a bit dirty Price and price conditions: £200 ONO Extra Info: only had them for two weeks might add possible third wheel for a little extra if buyer wants to get it...
  5. Farley

Bargains For Sale, HKS SSQV, FORGE DV, KYB SHOCKS, MR2 Wheels, Clutch

I
  6. 9

from 17" Enkeis to 16" BBS what do you guys think?

from 17" Enkeis to 16" BBS what do you guys think? I kinda regret changing them they look too small, although I like the shape of the BBS more... cheers :beer: 17" Enkeis: ----------------------------------------------------------------------- 16" BBS:
  7. I

Watanabe SSR rs-814" split rims!!!!! Real Deal not BlackRacing

For sale: Watanabe SSR rs-8 14" split rims!!!!! Real Deal not BlackRacing Item Condition:Being Critical two are 8/10 and two are 8.5/10 The tires are Dunlop Le mans, Digi tire. All with excellent tread. SOLD SOLD SOLD Price and price conditions: New Lower Price!!! £300!!! + 4% paypal...