£20k....

Vglanza

Member +
Rare item the uk spec, ive seen buckets making 10k, i couldn't justify paying that for it. But in fairness the car has had 35k spent on it, for someone who was thinking of doing a restoration to that extent, it would be the better option. car is practically new. suppose this is reflected in his price, couldn't see how he could let it go for much less, as crazy as it is.

John@ECC

Lifer
I seen that car in the flesh about 3 weeks ago, totally mint. This is one of my very good customer's and he has spent over £30K on this build with no labour.

richglanzav

Member +
maybe john but u gta agree totally unrealistic price for selling it tho.

its one of those cars, worth every penny if not more to the owner. but not to a buyer :( shame cus never seen one as mint as that

wesgt

Lifer
how did i know it was going to be a twincam, some of these lads are lunatics, not if i won the lotto would i give it!! i saw another psycho looking 14k pounds for a standard kp60 also, they'll be looking is all i'll say

gedis

Member +
i cant see nothing special, no power, no comfort, no fancy electric's, no room inside, not a supercar, so why is the price? i would not pay more than 2k for a old corrolla

glanzanut

Lifer
yeah but guys he has spent 30 k on it so...........
if someone on here has a massive spec glanza for sale, we are all quick enough to say stick to your guns and sell it for 7k.
but to someone not interested in a glanza they would think thats crazy. its no different imo.
you know what your own car is worth end of

Paul_JJ

Member +
That would be 30K down the sink! I mean I know some people Are in to old and rare cars, but those people would rather pay attention to either classic cars or supercars or something like a rare Porsche. If he spent so much he would just rather keep the car - I personally don't know the history of that car if it's any good or not, but 20K it's a lot of money for the car that age!

sanchez

Member +
yeah but guys he has spent 30 k on it so...........
if someone on here has a massive spec glanza for sale, we are all quick enough to say stick to your guns and sell it for 7k.
but to someone not interested in a glanza they would think thats crazy. its no different imo.
you know what your own car is worth end of

Yeah agree mate, we all would say stick to your guns, and sell it for 7k as alot more has been spent on a car with a big spec, BUT how many, or how long does is take to sell...

I mean Danes has been on here for sale for probably a year now? worth the asking price all day long but not just anybody is going to buy it,

Same case with this car, not just anybody is going to buy a car that old imo, only a true entusiast or rich guy is going to imo