1995 Toyota Starlet GT.

Sigma

Member +
For sale:
1995 Toyota Starlet GT Turbo. 12 months MOT, 6 months tax.

Item Condition:
Here is my immaculately presented, 1995 Toyota Starlet GT Turbo MkIII. The vehicle has covered roughly 131,700km, which translates to 82,313 miles. I am the second UK owner of the vehicle, which was imported by WRC Sales in 2007. It was firstly sold to an owner, local to myself whom owned the vehicle until March 3rd 2008, when I bought it. Since then, it has been permanently garaged and only used in dry conditions. The vehicle was SORN’d from Sept 31st 2008, until May 1st 2009, for the winter period, as I didn’t want the salt or road dirt to effect the condition of the bodywork.
When in use, the engine is never taken above 3500rpm, until the car has covered 10miles, in order for the oil to have properly established temperature. Knowing the previous owner, I can also confirm, that the car has never been on a rolling road, track day, drag strip or similar race event which may cause unnecessary damage to this pristine example.
The condition of the vehicle has been upkept by the use of only the best automotive care products available to buy, using the very latest methods and processes. Each time the vehicle is used, which is roughly 1-2times per week in the summer months, when returned, has a specific process in which is cleaned and then stored.
-Foam Lance (Covering the car in Zymol soap suds, by the use of a pressure hose)
-Two bucket washed (Where a bucket of hot soapy water, is used along side of a bucket of cold clean water, in order to remove any dirt from the wash mitt, before cleaning the next section of the bodywork)
-Rinsed
-Dried with an Autoglym Chamois Leather.

After this, the vehicle is then pushed into a centrally heated and dehumidified garage for storage.

Specification

Bodywork

Original, Code 199, Met. Silver, over Honda Stealth Grey Pearl Met.

Genuine TOM’S front bumper, recently refurbished with contoured brass strengthening plates and resin.

Factory fitted, optional Toyota Sideskirts.

Factory fitted, optional Toyota Rear Bumper Spats.

Standard GT Rear Spoiler, with LED Highlevel brake light, all working.

TOM’S Badge, under drivers rear light unit.

ZEP Racing Grille.

Raised Bonnet, can be altered to suit before sale.

Front Spot Lamps removed, will be supplied with the sale of the car.

PIAA Headlamp bulbs.

Factory, Mirror Tinted Rear Side Windows.

The standard GT body kit was removed, refurbished, and painted in Honda Stealth Grey Pearl Met over the winter of 2008/09, then refitted, using brand-new, genuine Toyota clips, grommets and bolts, which cost in excess of £125. Whilst the body kit was removed, the metalwork below was inspected for rust, to which none was found, and was cleaned and waxed before the refitment of the panels.

The bodywork of this vehicle is utterly pristine, and has neither any dents, nor any rust to be found anywhere.

The paintwork is cared for using Meguiar’s 3 Stage Clean, Polish and Protect system, sealed with ZYMOL Wax and then kept fresh by using Meguiar’s #34 Final Touch Detailer, applied with a fine finishing micro fibre cloth.

Wheels, Tyres, Brakes & Suspension.

16x7 Inovit Ravs ST VI Wheels, with Gunmetal Spokes and Polished Rims.

One small marking where the tyre fitter caught the rim, hardly noticeable.

Toyo Proxes T1R, 195/45-R16 80V Tyres.

Fronts 4mm remaining.
Rears 6mm remaining.

JDM 7 Slotted Blue Lug nuts, with key. 4 spare, matching lug nuts shall be supplied with the sale.

3G Slotted Front Brake Discs.

Standard Toyota Rear Brake Discs.

Mintex Pads all round.

APP Braided Brake Hoses all round, in perfect condition.

Fluid changed to DOT5, high temperature brake fluid.

Koni Adjustable Shock Absorbers all round, New in 2008.

Tein SS Springs, New in 2008.

Koni shocks and Tein SS springs are largely regarded as the best match for a well balanced, good handling road car, which is comfortable on long motorway journeys. I took this advise on board and was extremely impressed. A worthy investment.

Optional, Factory fitted, Toyota 3 Point Rear Strut Brace.

Adjustable JURAN Front Strut Brace.

Castor Adjustable Front Top Mounts.

In June 2008, when the new suspension components and tyres were fitted, all at the same time, the car was then 4-wheel laser aligned and tracked. This was a vast improvement.

Engine, Gearbox and Drivetrain.

The 4E-FTE engine, in this example, like the rest of the car, is in perfect working order. There are no rattles, squeaks or knocks whatsoever. The car has never once failed to start.

The engine oil and filter is changed every 3,000miles without fail, as this is the recommended mileage set by Toyota.

Used, is only 10W40 Fully Synthetic oil, sourced from reputable suppliers.

The engine also has :

NGK Heatrange 7 Iridium Spark Plugs.

NGK Blue Performance Leads.

HKS Sequential Blow Off Valve. (Mk1, with an adjustable diaphragm)

HKS Mushroom Air Filter.

HKS Adjustable Actuator.

Zep Racing Decat Pipe, No cracks.

TRD 1.3bar Radiator Cap.

HDI Large Core Intercooler and Piping kit, with Mikalor Clamps.

Catch Can, with Level Pipe.

New Lambda Sensor.

Exedy Clutch Plate, Clutch Cover and Release Baring.

Fresh Gearbox Oil.

New Fuel Filter.

With these modifications, the vehicle is currently achieving 0.8bar of boost by 2800rpm in all gears.

The vehicle does not smoke when hot and uses no coolant or oil whatsoever.

I have covered only 400 miles this year in the vehicle, and on average it has achieved 31mpg.

Interior.

The interior of the vehicle is as clean as the outside of the car. Although several modifications have been completed, they have been done in such a way, that the standard parts have been entirely retained and the vehicle could be returned to factory fresh condition with ease. All standard parts will be supplied with the sale.

The interior modifications are as follows:

Ital Volante Imola 3-Spoke Leather Steering Wheel, sourced from Italy, with correct Horn Button.

Razo Pedal Covers.

Razo Gearlever Knob.

Apexi 60mm Electroluminescent Boost Gauge.

Cusco Blue Centre Panel.

Konig CP700 Seats, in black and silver leather. (These are a recent purchase, and brackets are currently being fabricated for my application, will be fitted for the sale)

3 Point LUKE Silver harnesses. Original belts remain intact and fitted.

Small Black HDI Badge.

White Glow Dials. (Not to be confused with white dials, have white letters and numbers)

Original 5 Piece Toyota Mat Set, clean.

Rear seats and Parcel Shelf have been removed. All parts to put this modification back to standard shall be included in the sale, or if buyer prefers, can be made standard before sale.

The car also features a comprehensive Audiophile Hi-Fi System, which can be included in the sale at extra cost. If unwanted in the sale, the vehicle will be sold with a basic CD player, and standard speakers.

Price and price conditions: £4,800ono

Pictures:
IMG_0665.jpg

IMG_0675.jpg

IMG_0688.jpg

IMG_0694.jpg

IMG_0698.jpg

Contact Details:
07825 224 508, PM, compress_this@live.co.uk

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery:
Buyer/Viewer must come to Rotherham.
If sale is agreed and a deposit has been Paypal'd, then will deliver at cost.

Last edited:

Rick

Trader
It's a shame I've never seen this beauty being so local to me.

Good luck with the same mate it's an absolute belter. Trust me though you will regret it, I've gone to a 350 bhp Evo 5 and I still miss my GT.

Last edited:

Sigma

Member +
It's a shame I've never seen this beauty being so local to me.

Good luck with the same mate it's an absolute belter. Trust me though you will regret it, I've gone to a 350 bhp Evo 5 and I still miss my GT.

I'm on Trade Policy insurance, Rick.

Could I have a small drive of your Evo? As at the moment it's what I'm fancying.

Tommy

Derek

Lifer
Good luck with the sale looks good, just one thing are they genuine rays te37's? taught you had ravs on this?

Derek

Lifer
Cool
S5001981.jpg

just in that pic it clearly says RAVS on the wheels. best of luck with the sale looks like a minter.

Galen

Lifer
Looked like it said Rays when I took them off.

The're the same wheels.

Anyone else elighten me?

Sorry mate but they are in no way the same wheels! RAYS TE37 are pretty much the ultimate JDM wheel, Inovite ravs are NOT!! And tbh you shouldnt advertise them as te37's.

Good luck with the sale