1996 Glanza V Turbo (Genuine Low mileage with proof of the km!!!!)

spence

Member +
For Sale: 1996 Glanza V Turbo (Genuine Low mileage with proof of the km when it came into the country)

Item Condition: Good

Price And Price Conditions: £2400 ono

Reason for a very reluctant sale because I need a bigger car now or I would be keeping this but we need a 5 door car now.

Extra Info:
So for a sale is my Toyota Starlet Glanza V 1.3 Turbo, I don’t really want to sell it, but the girlfriend is pregnant so I need a big family car :(

It’s been a great little car to own since owning it for over 2 years.
The odometer reads 119175 and will go up as it is still in daily use, it does have a converter on the gearbox so from when it was brought into the country it has been in miles since then.

The Kilometers when it came into the UK on 20/11/2006 was 51,871km as you can see from the picture from the DVLA website

So as you can see, this is a very good low mileage Glanza

I did a full service in June using Castrol Magnetec 5w30 oil and NGK Spark Plugs and all Genuine Toyota Filters

I fitted both new Genuine Toyota Anti-roll bar drop links in August 2013 as one started knocking so I replaced them both.

I have done all the work myself that has been needed on this car as I am a mechanic.

Mot Runs out in February 2015
Tax Runs out in January 2015 but it will be going with no tax due to the new law.

Its still on the log book as a none turbo 1.3 starlet gl

It has got:
Blitz Turbo Timer
HKS Fuel Cut Defender
HKS SSQVII Dump Valve
Crank case breather filter
HKS Super Dragger Exhaust costing over £600
15” Desmond Ragamaster wheels I will include the stickers for these wheel if i can find them (cost me £50 for the USA as they could do with a refurb)
Tein Lowering springs
Clear front indicators
Air-Con has been removed by the previous owner, but the button on the dash is still there.
JP Performance Front Mount Intercooler
Cat 2 Alarm and Immobilizer not sure what make it is tho (I will include another alarm that I have for the car)

A one of the arches are starting to bubble with rust slightly but nothing major.
The car did have a water leak that was coming from the Thermostat housing as one of the water pipes rusted through so I bought another Housing for it.

If you would like to ask any other question, please feel free to e-mail me

It has a Pioneer double-din stereo and does have a sub woofer in the boot that will not be going with the car.

And the car is currently on a private reg which will NOT be going with the car!!

Thank you for looking

Pictures:
The mileage paperwork

Contact info : E-mail me at spence_666@hotmail.co.uk

Delivery & conditions of delivery : Pick up only

Last edited:

Jay

Admin
Hi mate,

You need to add the rest of the template or this will disappear shortly.

Cheers,

Jay