2 quick questions...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ep71turbo

Member +
the ep91 is the girly version lol. gts are more mean looking:rockon:

Lol! Ok... I Think The Glanza Is Heavier No?

And The Reason I Asked About The Vitz RS Turbo... A Mate Of Mine Bought One He Said He's Gonna Eat My EP71 :haha: So, I Don't Think Under This Sun I Would Allow A Vitz To Pass My Starlet Lol!!

Arnold

Lifer
It's just opinion on what people prefer. I wouldn't say the GT's look meaner, and on the flip side of the coin, GT's are alot older, more likely to have age effected issues, wear and tear, etc. Also, maybe people only buy GT's as they can't afford Glanzas ;)

BAZ2CRAZY

Member +
Think the Vitz RS is 150bhp?

As for why people prefer GT's...

Sick looking
Lighter
Cheaper
Cheaper to insure..

Glanza's are;
more expensive
More expensive to insure
Heavier
Look like a Micra.

Mitch

Sheldon

Malta Area Rep.
they prefer GT's cos they are much cheaper!!! and then they say oh its lighter and looks more mean! but the truth is cos its cheaper, thats all :p

Fizturbo

Member +
The choice is urs, i personally prefer the old skool with strickin features (cruizin GT lamp Glows through the dark zones!) gorgeous glow :cool:

ep71turbo

Member +
Lol!! Okay I See Where This Is Going.... Lol!! But I Have An EP71 :( I Have Neither The Glanza Nor The GT... Was Thinkin' To Get Me Another Starlet, And Put The EP71 On The Track, Since Body Parts Are Hard To Come By. But I Never Liked The Glanza's Until I Joined Up Here U Guys Make It Look Sick...

ep71turbo

Member +
Think the Vitz RS is 150bhp?

As for why people prefer GT's...

Sick looking
Lighter
Cheaper
Cheaper to insure..

Glanza's are;
more expensive
More expensive to insure
Heavier
Look like a Micra.

Mitch

If That Comes A 150BHP Then A Starlet Would Eat That... Jus Think Power To Weight Wise The Starlet Is Better Off...

Status
Not open for further replies.