23 parts for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

RELISTED AND UPDATED DUE TO SOME TIMEWASTERS WHO DO NOT HAVE THE SIMPLE COURTESY TO LET ME KNOW THAT THEY DO NOT WANT SOME OF THE ITEMS AFTER I HAVE GONE TO ALL THE TROUBLE OF PACKING/WEIGHING/OBTAINING THE BEST POSTAGE PRICES ETC ETC.

All parts can be seen on: http://s424.photobucket.com/albums/pp323/guitar1977/starlet parts

Heated Rear Screen switch, Good condition. FREE

Rear seat belts Good condition. £OFFERS

Wiper motor, main front wiper motor. Good condition. £OFFERS

Rear Window glass, both sides. Very good condition; £OFFERS

Rear light clusters, both sides. Very good condition. £OFFERS

Electric fan assembly. Not sure if it is the aircon or main rad. Very good condition. £OFFERS

Rear Registration Plate lights. Excellent condition. £OFFERS

Standard Exhaust System OEM. Very good conditon. £OFFERS

Steering Wheel Centre Trim. Good condition. £FREE

Under Dash Trim with Bonnet Release. Excellent condition. £FREE

Air Con Sensors and associated pipes and bracket. Good condition. £OFFERS

Door Cards with Rear Trim Cards. Excellent condition with all fixings intact. Only one really noticeable scratch as can be seen in the pics. £OFFERS

Please note that these prices do not include delivery/postage or, if Paypal is used the 4% fees.
My home address is PL21 0BB. Ivybridge in Devon. Home phone: 01752 896770

Last edited:

Dan3SGTE

Member +
Have you got the Passenger plastic door panel? You know the plastic panel that goes over the door that has the GT TURBO logo on?

passenger door

Damn, I'd have passenger door off you, if you werent so far away! :(

Good luck with sales.

Hi, just seen the reply. Where abouts in yorkshire are you. I may be travelling up to visit the outlaws second week of Jan. they live near to Kirkby lonsdale.
Cheers. bob.

Rubbly

Fresh Recruit
Handbrake cable

Woul you be willing to take the handbrake cable off. I could do with the S bend induction tubing if you have it too. Cheers

parts for sale

Woul you be willing to take the handbrake cable off. I could do with the S bend induction tubing if you have it too. Cheers

Sorry but don't have the handbrake cable. Only the parts listed on the original ad and shown on the photobucket link.

Cheers. Bob.

adi271087

Fresh Recruit

the headlamp braket. is it the bit with the little square plastic in it. which the ball bit of the headlight insirts into.

i sound like a rite tit. but oni way i could describe it. as the plastic square on mine split in half

Status
Not open for further replies.