4EFTE Wiseco Pistons and Pauter Rods

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeffers_21

Member +
For sale:

Wiseco 74mm fordged piston's and Pauter forged rods for the 4EFTE. Full set of 4 with Rings

Item Condition:

Pretty much like new. They have covered about 6000 miles and are just like the day i put them in.

Price and price conditions:

Im looking for £255 for the pauter rods

The pistons are now sold

Extra Info:

I was going to use them in another starlet project but need the funds to pay for a rebuild on my RX.

Pictures:

all4.jpg

piston.jpg

rodshowing4efte.jpg

rod.jpg

If you want more pictures just let me know what of and ill take them.

Contact Details:

You can contact me via here and ill get back to you as soon as i can. if you want to ring me send me a message and ill give you my phone number.

Isle of wight

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery:

Free delivery to UK. but £30 to any other place.

Last edited:

thefalls

Member +
any chance that you will split?
if the wisecos were 74.5 them i wouldnt even have asked to split.
thanks.

Jeffers_21

Member +
well that is a question lol. its expensive.

The final price will be for fitting stuff, the engine rebuild and street porting is £3960. but that is with a warrnty on the final tuned car. i blew the engine 3 months after i had it and its been sat around for the last year whilst ive been saving, but i took her over to Re:worx in portsmouth on sat and it should be all done in about 3 weeks.

ints not exactly cheap but well worth it in the end. hopeing to run somewhere around 360bhp with the standard twin's. although some people have got closer to 400 but that is really pushing the turbos to the max.

thefalls

Member +
REally have no idea what second hand pauters fetch?
Is it half the going price?
Dont bash me if i make a silly offer. :)

Jeffers_21

Member +
Im really not sure my self. but if there is someone that wants the wiseco pistons and is willing to half the price with you then you have a deal.

I just wanna get rid of them at the same time.

steveep82

Member +
tbh id say the pistons arent worth half as you should put new rings on as these will be bedded in to your hones. id offer £200 for the pistons.

Status
Not open for further replies.