a few pics of my ep

Johnny_C

Lifer
these will be the last few pics of the car for awile,i and my mrs(some of which without me knowing!) took these just over 2 weeks ago before i left for oz.
the last few days i had before i left,i got the car as close to complete as i could.
its sitting around 90% finished,its driving,boosting,etc,just a few silly things to do,ill address them next summer when im home,or my bro will in the mean time for me.

67144_513058295385277_2084334830_n.jpg

DSC_0087.jpg

DSC_0085.jpg

DSC_0090.jpg

DSC_0093.jpg

DSC_0094.jpg

DSC_0095.jpg

DSC_0096.jpg

DSC_0097.jpg

DSC_0109.jpg

MarcoGTTurbo

Member +
wow, johnny nice Glanza! Hopefully you will see how we do things over here in Oz and take a tip from us and lower the tone of that spoiler LOL!

LOL people despoiler WRX's, Skylines, Evos and think it looks cool! but me prefers standard spoiler :) (but thats my opinion) (and I am old now :( ) LOL

Mark

Johnny_C

Lifer
MINT! Nice pics! Whats the BHP like? What turbo?
its fully forged,and has a td04 on it,running .6,but i never got it ran in.have a brand new andy forrest hybrid td04 at home for it.
Very nice mate love the colour
thanks fella

wow, johnny nice Glanza! Hopefully you will see how we do things over here in Oz and take a tip from us and lower the tone of that spoiler LOL!

LOL people despoiler WRX's, Skylines, Evos and think it looks cool! but me prefers standard spoiler :) (but thats my opinion) (and I am old now :( ) LOL

Mark
ive seen some nice motors here already,and some not so nice,lol!
i personally love the spoiler.
What spoiler is that from? That looks epic great work! Great colour.
cheers,its a genuine jam racing spoiler.
nice car man, that is the only colour of glanza i would drive.

thanks!

Rob H

Member +
Brill to see another one been saved from been BROKE!!! keep it up mate after your bit of a brake!!

Jay

Admin
Good to know she is in one piece Johnny, at least you can just relax and enjoy the adventure!

Epic EP!

Jay

96v

Member +
I love a jam spoiler, my favourite out of all of them ( I have one,lol ) but I do think you need more of a bodykit on her, I think the 98 spec bumper/splitter ruins it a bit :(

Johnny_C

Lifer
Johnny your glanza is epic m8 gd build so far hopfully your brother looks after it for you

Bryan

Well that I think looks even better than a live sports spoiler. That's on my wish list!

very good looking ep :D love the color and the bay looks great!

Brill to see another one been saved from been BROKE!!! keep it up mate after your bit of a brake!!

nice v there this colour looks feb with the white wheels

Nom nom nom

glad u kept her ... shes a beauty!!

faisal

nice v mate love the rear braces

cheers fellas!
and yeah rob,no point breaking after all that!

Good to know she is in one piece Johnny, at least you can just relax and enjoy the adventure!

Epic EP!

Jay

thanks jay!

I love a jam spoiler, my favourite out of all of them ( I have one,lol ) but I do think you need more of a bodykit on her, I think the 98 spec bumper/splitter ruins it a bit :(

i prefer the 98/99 spec look of all to be honest,cant be bothered with fibreglass!
but thanks!