***A.P.B performance*** MODS READ HERE!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gaz_turbo1

right just got an from Keith McDonnell saying "Your subscription to Registered Trader Subscriptionhas been cancelled by Keith McDonnell. You will not be invoiced for this Subscription again."
it can't be too hard surely to explain why it has been rejected and why it took 2 weeks to reply to any message?

Jay

Admin
I'm pretty sure Macker is the man to talk to Gaz. He can explain the decision made better than anyone can guess it.

Regards,

Jay

G

gaz_turbo1

yeah sent him a message few days ago but heard nothing back,

G

gaz_turbo1

right this the massage it just got sent

We are Currently reviewing the way we Approve traders and i think macker said that you must be a member contributing to the site first, and have to prove yourself.

We will be reviewing traders on their controbution to the community as a whole as well as their attitude to members.

I think Jay, GV1.3 or Macker may be able to Clarify this more for you.

Chears
Frankie

right would like to no how you can contribute to the forum?
not being horrible to the rest of the traders but what have they dome to contribute to the forum as there is a few with very little post and all they do is sell stuff

gaz

Nwimie

Member +
i think they should be an active part of the forum before your allowed to become a trader there needs to be a trust element.

Kelly

Member +
i think they should be an active part of the forum before your allowed to become a trader there needs to be a trust element.

i think thats exactly the goal they are getting at with this.

We dont want traders who we are unsure of. We want people who we can see/know they care about the forum and its members.

gaz_turbo1 and Aze_B only joined the forum late last year maybe asking for you to be a member a little longer shouldnt be an issue.

gv1.3

Admin
Hi,

I am not too sure why this has ended up being discussed in suggestions/feedback forum but since you want to discuss it publicly thats fine.

We get a huge amount of requests to trade on this site and if we were to accept all of them there would be nothing but trading forums on here.

Each request is put to our staff for discussion and the overall opinion of the staff members dictates who is accepted and who is not. The decision was made to decline your application.

The reason it took 2 weeks to reply to any message was due to this being put to the staff for discussion, we do not state anywhere that we will reply within a certain deadline as each submission is different, just as we have other traders we are considering at the moment and their request may take 1 day or 100 days to make a final decision on.

I think our memebers appreciate the traders we have onboard at the moment and they offer a good range of items and competition.

There is no pre-defined criteria you have to meet to be accepted or denied a trading position it is a decision taken by all staff members.

I have removed your offer of services from your original post above, I have also removed the signature picture from your partners signature as it was offering services before he had been approved or not as a trader(this type of advertising is not allowed by non-traders)

Also to post replies from anyone in public, nevermind moderators or administrators is your decision but will mean that replies to PMs that you send staff will be very controlled hence forth --> please direct all queries to either myself or another administrator as moderators will be instructed not to reply to you.

Thank you for your application and unfortunately your trading position cannot be offered at this time.

Dylan

G

gaz_turbo1

Mc Monster House
Dynasty
DNACARS

right not offending the above traders but can you explain what these have brought to the forum?

sx_turbo

Lifer
mc monster house, is other wise known as mc_chu, and has been knocking round the forums for years.

the other 2 i cant comment on.

gv1.3

Admin
well in the spirit of not offending anyone, the decision to give these guys trading positions is not really any of your business. This thread is about your trading account (and your fascination with the size of mens penis's apparently) not being approved so keep it on topic please.

I completely agree with the way these things are handled, if the site was to let anyone and everyone be traders then they cant be sure of the services you are going to offer members.
Like if they were to allow you to be a trader and you start to sell cheap/bad parts (not saying you would) then its going to look bad on the site and the members wont be too happy (Site would then start to lose members and it will affect all of us).
Its hard to keep everyone happy but the site has to think of the members at the end of the day and I dont think its too much to ask for you to prove yourself as a trader before you can become one (Its the same for any job you try to do so why would it be different here?). Thats my 2 pence anyway :)
Christy

G

gaz_turbo1

gv1.3 get of your high horse, getting all power mad,
and going on from what you said here
"Also to post replies from anyone in public, nevermind moderators or administrators is your decision but will mean that replies to PMs that you send staff will be very controlled hence forth --> please direct all queries to either myself or another administrator as moderators will be instructed not to reply to you."

:p:p:p

EDITED AT THE REQUEST OF A NON-STAFF MEMBER

Craig_GT

Lifer
TBH mate i dont think the Mods/Admin have anything against you, i think its more of them tryin to keep amount of traders to a sensible number..
I think we have plenty of traders in each "field" atm, and maybe you can offer another service but you have to respect the mods decision.
You also have to remember that the people who own this site, have lifes outwith TGTT.com and as said above it may be hard/lengthy for them to org a time for discussion that suits everyone.
I dont think posting publicly in the manner you have will do you any favours either.

Should maybe try building up a better case for your business rather than sayin "well he got to do it" I'm not having a go mate, just tryin to point out arguements from an un-biased angle.

Craig

G

gaz_turbo1

yeah totally agree you can't be having 100's of traders as it won't be a forum, just want them to answer why the above traders have been given there traders account and what they brought to the forum before becoming traders

Well to be honest thats between the traders listed above and the mods. Again im not having a go just trying to give you a bit of advice.
Like seriously ok you got your trader account rejected, do you honestly think this is the best way to go about getting one in the future? You are basically proving to the mods why you shouldnt be a trader when you should be proving to them you should. What about putting a proper business plan together and giving it to the mods for them to decide again? Also you could try doing what they asked you to do 'Prove Yourself' show them what parts you can bring their members, maybe help a few people out on the site and build up your post count etc etc. There is alot of money to be earned on this site for traders so it wont be an easy thing to get. Good luck with it man, hope some day to see you as a trader on the site but for all the right reasons :)
Christy

Status
Not open for further replies.