Aasco 5E Lightened Flywheel

For sale: Aasco 5E Lightened Flywheel

Item Condition: Lightly Used for less than 3k miles.

Price and price conditions: £200 by PayPal +4% includes UK 1st Class Delivery. Will also swap for decent 4EFTE aftermarket light flywheel.

Extra Info: Very popular and light 5E aftermarket Flywheel. Weighs in at 8lbs or 3.6kg. Carefully removed from 5EFE N/A application. Very little signs of use or wear. Will be cleaned before being sent.

US Import. Bolt in and perfect for any 5EFTE build. Uses 5E crank bolt pattern. Will not fit 4EFTE.

Pictures:
DSCF3734.jpg

DSCF3735.jpg

Contact Details: Via PM

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: 1st Class Royal Mail included in price. Local collection most welcome.

Last edited:
Thanks for the help GTnomez.

As stated for 5E only :)

Am selling up in order to get a 4E one.

Has been used from new.

Cheers
Joz

Will be starting from stage 0 Phil but you are welcome to witness it lol.

Two weeks til we can use the engine crane again.

Developments happening all the time in Porta :rockon:
Hear from you soon Johnny.

Thanks for the interest.
Joz

Jay

Admin
This is lying on my garage floor looking pretty if anyone needs a look at it prior to purchase. Great piece of kit.

Jay

ive got a big 5e build but im not paying that for one how much are they new as 220 quid is alot of money to me for a flywheel when down this way its 80 quid to have them lightened.....

Chris@CCM

Member +
ive got a big 5e build but im not paying that for one how much are they new as 220 quid is alot of money to me for a flywheel when down this way its 80 quid to have them lightened.....
still wont be any were ner as light as one like this pal ive had stock one lightend in the past and used toda racing ones too and the toda is way way way lighter

Just to let you know this is aftermarket and not a lightened oem one.

The price is fair including uk postage, most new aftermarket flywheels are well over the £250 mark minus shipping.

All the best with the build.

Cheers
Joz