Aem ems4

haydn28

Member +
Got through wit it! i went ahead an installed an aem ems4 and tuned it to 25psi made 365 to the Wheels . didnt bother to use the stock distributor , i used a fwd sr20de distributor to get the optical cam/crank sensors ,its much better than the VR sensors from 4efte. used the base calibration off a ka24de to get cam and crank sync. the rest was a breeze .

elison

Member +
Hi mate. How did you fit the dizzy of the sr20?? How hard was the machine work??
I run a Haltech Sport 1000 but still using the stock dizzy. I was planning on trying out the AEM Engine Position Module to replace the stock dizzy.

triple j

Member +
U can get an optical disc and sensor and custom fit to a 4efte dizzy with a littil machine work, i think diy auto tune might sell the disc and sensors for the job.

haydn28

Member +
Hi mate. How did you fit the dizzy of the sr20?? How hard was the machine work??
I run a Haltech Sport 1000 but still using the stock dizzy. I was planning on trying out the AEM Engine Position Module to replace the stock dizzy.

i cut the exhaust cam of an sr20 aprox 3 inches long ( you will need to take off the cover and line up the sr dizzy on the cam to get length) to make an adaptor to our 4efte cam. the stock sr20 cam slot fits the sr dizzy , i just ground the other cut side to fit the 4efte cam slot,

NOTE u need to line up both dizzys #1 firing order.

in case you are wondering , the adaptor makes no noise in the head and i rev to 8000 rpm
aem logs read perfect cam and crank signals

MDCat

What is not staged stock sensors 4e? I AEM EMS4 . I use sensors from 2 dis engine. Camshaft Sensor picked up from distributor