Affy (Feedback)

Idrees

Banned
Bought my Samco hoses off Affy last night.

Top man to deal with and he delivered them too! :D

Would deal again anytime :)

affy

Lifer
glad you got them.

excellet comunications and fast payment = fast delivery, ;)

good luck with your car :)

Phil

Super Moderator
wrong place i thinks, this is feedback/suggestions for admin, not sales dingle :) lol

Phil

Dingle

Member +
I see why, ive put it in wrong 1 lol. Iam a knob not looking what iam doing, excited about my parcel. Could a lovely admin person move it for me.Iam really sorry

Last edited:

affy

Lifer
I see why, ive put it in wrong 1 lol. Iam a knob not looking what iam doing, excited about my parcel. Could a lovely admin person move it for me.Iam really sorry

haha lol guess to much excitement. no problems mate, any problems with it let me know, have you fitted it yet?

could a mod plz merge this with my other feed back here http://www.toyotagtturbo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13247

if you have time that is, plz plz,....................pretty plz lol :p will save some space to for the site :)

GTnomez

Member +
affy is a bang on brair!!! done the deal and delivered it.....not a bad word to say about him. one of the best buyers i have dealt with on here!!!

BlackRocket

Member +
HKS Actuator

Bought HKS Actuator from Affy

Great guy to deal with, kept me well informed, Royal Fail made us panic a tad when they took nearly a week to deliver it but it came today safely.
He even went back to the Post Office and chased it when the parcel didn't come so TOP BLOKE

I'd recommend anything he's selling to anyone

Steve

affy

Lifer
thanks for that bro, any problems with it let me know, dont be popping to many flames yeah lol :p

affy

Lifer
glad to help bro, glad you got it in the end lol was prepared to go all out on the post office guy, had my reciepts ready for back up :haha:

hope its ftted and i good use :)

affy

BlackRocket

Member +
glad to help bro, glad you got it in the end lol was prepared to go all out on the post office guy, had my reciepts ready for back up :haha:

hope its ftted and i good use :)

affy

Me too mate - Glad you didn't have to verbally kill anyone at the post offfice :haha:

Fitted this weekend - Can feel the difference already.
Just need manifold and FCD after christmas to make FULL use of it.

Steve

Matchew

Member +
Recieved my roadrunner mani the other day carent wait to fit it!!!
Carent do it till next wkend after going to BCUK.
Awesome fella great comms

affy

Lifer
Recieved my roadrunner mani the other day carent wait to fit it!!!
Carent do it till next wkend after going to BCUK.
Awesome fella great comms

glad you happy with it but i'l promise you you'l be even more happier when you have fitted it ;) , that was hard to find and dont think i'l find another one :( lol

good luck with the car, wil keep an eye on your members garage

affy :)