AJ

AJgtturbo

Fresh Recruit
Hey i have been member for little while stil not used 2 things.Just wanted 2 say thanks 2 every1 without reading up on info and peoples comments i wouldnt no half the stuff i no about my starlet.need little help tho desperatelly lookin for an engine for my ep82 my big end went and its 2 far gone.it would be so much appreciated.thanks again.......LONG LIVE TOYOTA....AJ

turbojim

Lifer
Welcome to the forum man:)
Also chris on here sells engine or at least he does from time to time its ccm he is a trader:)

sheri

Member +
welcome :) good luck with the engine search, they do come up from time to time, ususally when someone bins theirs and sells all the bits (someones loss is someone elses gain!! - sad but true)

AJgtturbo

Fresh Recruit
welcome :) good luck with the engine search, they do come up from time to time, ususally when someone bins theirs and sells all the bits (someones loss is someone elses gain!! - sad but true)

hey thanks.i having trouble finding 1. have left some messages 2 some but reply by any.hey gd luck with your car rims suit the car well....:drive:

Mike_ep91

Member +
welcome to the site mate, id pm chris@ccm to be honest or pm phil@ccm as he deals with the admin side a things.