Alignment/tracking settings

essex-ep

Member +
Hi guys
Im after the alignment/tracking settings for fast road/track on an ep82, im giving this info to a company to set my coilovers+top mounts up, cheers

Ben :)

Texx

Super Moderator
epgeometry.jpg

ChrisStarletGT

Member +
thats mint texx next time i go to get my wheel alignment done im taking this with me i still need to adjust my castor angle to the max coz the anti lift kit wasnt adjusted when it was fitted

goldenvtr

Member +
just thought i would add my allignment settings:

1.75 neg camber
0.5 toe out
d2 coilovers
antilift kit
rear arb
lsd gearbox

and the biggest diffrence 2 new ball joints - this made such a diffrence even though the old ones were in "ok" condition

and handling is brilliant now, i plan on alot of track use and daily driven too, it does feel a good setup so far, will have to see how it is on my next track outing.

(previous settings where compltly messed up i had done my best to do toe by a mixture of eye and mesuring with string etc lol and camber was 1.25 neg
now it did handle great before but after the allignment its so much better

if in doubt, get your toe checked :)

Paul_JJ

Member +
just thought i would add my allignment settings:

1.75 neg camber
0.5 toe out
d2 coilovers
antilift kit
rear arb
lsd gearbox

and the biggest diffrence 2 new ball joints - this made such a diffrence even though the old ones were in "ok" condition

and handling is brilliant now, i plan on alot of track use and daily driven too, it does feel a good setup so far, will have to see how it is on my next track outing.

(previous settings where compltly messed up i had done my best to do toe by a mixture of eye and mesuring with string etc lol and camber was 1.25 neg
now it did handle great before but after the allignment its so much better

if in doubt, get your toe checked :)

Have you got the part numbers for the ball joints? Was is difficult to replace them?

Texx

Super Moderator
Rear camber isn't adjustable, the stub axles are fixed to the rear axle beam.

Paul_JJ

Member +

goldenvtr

Member +
bushed is next on my list dude, going polly bush all round when i can afford to now lol the list just keeps growing,

and i dont think there OEM but quality seemsd good enough and the bolts where thicker too (same fitments but looked m12 insted of m10)