Am i safe to drive car to rolling road???

td04 project:)

Member +
Rite guys im needing some advice please,

I have just fitted the following to my car and i am wondering if i will be safe to drive it to get it rolling roaded? approx 100miles?

Forged engine
Td04 set up
2.5" cat-back
hdi fmic
airfilter relocation
255lph fuel pump
standard ecu

Have got a rrfpr and jam fcd but wouldnt no how to set them up?

Dont want to do her any harm now up and running:)

Sparky

Member +
Has it been run in?

Would be fine to drive it to the tuners off boost providing its all been run in and ready to be set up ;)

Rory

Lifer
Standard ecu, standard injectors and any bost below 0.7 bar and you will be fine.
Motors are run in after a few miles anyway, anything over 100 miles and its ready for a booting.

Fro

Member +
Standard ecu, standard injectors and any bost below 0.7 bar and you will be fine.
Motors are run in after a few miles anyway, anything over 100 miles and its ready for a booting.

Good to know!

td04 project:)

Member +
yeh i have got standard ecu and injectors and i would be driving it off boost the whole way, would it be safe to fit fcd and rrfpr if someone told me what to set them at? Cheers guys

Rory

Lifer
Ive never used a FCD, but im sure on a setting its turned off? Mabey someone could clarify this.
If it does, you could fit it, and fit the rrfpr at stndard presure.

If i were you id run 0.7 bar, until you have cash for managment of somekind. Personally think the FCD and RRFPR combo is a bit crude