Announcement: WEPR intake manifolds

Discussion in 'New Parts' started by wickedep, Oct 29, 2012.

1. wickedep

wickedep Registered Trader

hey lads,
    its been a long time comming..but we are hoping to release our own intake manifolds very soon. its been a busy year for us..so we have not had much time to dedicate to this product. hopefully by sometime January we will have two versions for you.

version 1 : around the 325-350GBP, suitable for applications less than 350hp..so ct9, td04,td05, gt-series turbos should all benefit nicely from this upgrade. will utilize stock TB

version 2: around 550GBP, suitable for all big power EP's running big turbos. 70-75mm billet TB

if ya'll have any suggestions, we would love to hear them..any custom requests can be undertaken as well as per usual :)

also let us know what you think of the prices. these arnt final..just rough estimates for now. thank you!!

sacha
    wickedEP Racing

2. yaristurbo

yaristurbo Registered User +

Prices seam good, would love to see something new on these not usual stuff

3. Kyran

Kyran Registered User +

Awesome work Sacha! cant wait to see what you come up with :)

4. rage

rage Paid Member

this sounds interesting :) looking forward to the final product

5. goldenvtr

goldenvtr Paid Member

at those prices im very intrested!

6. yaristurbo

Teaser pic please

7. GI BOY

GI BOY Registered User +

^^x2 very intrested pics plz on the version2 model and will there be trumpets inside?

8. wickedep

hey guys...
    i am afraid i do not have any teaser pics at the moment. i will in december and then in January we are hoping to have the first prototypes released. i know there are a few manufacturers now with inlet manifolds..but i feel our's will be far superior in terms of performance,build quality and durability..and of course you can bet your bottom dollar than they will look the dogs danglies!!

yes, race spec manifold will definitely have velocity stacks. we are trying to in-corperate them into the street spec version (with stock TB). just be patient and hang on a little while longer lads..those of you who have waited for our products have not been disappointed before..this time will not be an exception :)

ya'll can also follow along any updates on at www.facebook.com/wepracing

sacha

9. Vincent-ep91

Vincent-ep91 Registered User +

Judging by the fitment and quality of your manifolds, these are sure to be excellent quality.
    :)

10. zwiersjuh

zwiersjuh Registered User +

11. laskt9

laskt9 Registered User +

Can't wait for pics. I plan on doing a td04 hybrid after I forge

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Tapatalk 2

12. wickedep

i will have some pics hopefully by end of december. we will try our best to release the prototypes by january. thanks

13. David-Starlet

David-Starlet Registered User +

Any update on these?

14. Chris_GlanzaV98

Chris_GlanzaV98 Paid Member

x2 very interested at those prices sacha :)

15. wickedep

guys unfortunately we are running behind schedule on these. we will have more time to spend on finishing this new item once our annual sales are done. very sorry for the delay guys. will try to get some prototypes done as soon as we are able to. thanks...

16. yaristurbo

I'll be chief tester lol

17. wickedep

SOoooooo we've finally begun work on these...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

will have more pics soon...maching the base plate and the head flange as we speak. then we will get to work on the plenum and welding :) :) :)

wont be long now lads...

sacha

18. Jay

Jay Admin

Looking good Sacha!

19. wickedep

managed to make more progress today.. most of the machining is done..bit more to go..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

everything fits like a glove...tomorrow i will finish up the base plate and the throttle body adapter. then we will get to work on the plenum and welding... :rockon:

now..its...time...for a beer!!! :beer:

sacha

20. Rob H

Rob H Paid Member

Nice work mate carnt wait to see the finished thing!!!