any news sacha

jamesbaa

Member +
hello mate, any news on when im likely to receive my mani??? its been 4 weeks since i paid now mate!!!

wickedep

Trader
hey james,
please accept my appologies mate..i am constantly battling delays with me not being able to be at the worshop due to my surgery. finishing up your manifold are we speak. i am going to ship it out tommorow evening. so sorry mate..i know you've been waiting ages...

sacha
wickedEP Racing

sx_turbo

Lifer
only 4 weeks james, thats not a lot lol

try 8 weeks ;)

need to be patient though cos of sacha's surgery etc

smythy75

Member +
I do understand that mate, but sacha did state that wickedep wasnt a one manned band anymore!

Im sure it will be worth the wait thou!

wepr isnt a one man band but one man down can make a big difference in production areas!

Peter!

wickedep

Trader
James..
i am really sorry but i couldnt get your manifold out on saturday as planned. it is now ready to go..but going through my u2u's i realized that i deleted some the other day to make space and i have accidently deleted your shipping details...i know i am terrible...extremely sorry mate. could you please u2u me ASAP with your full name and complete shipping details. if i get these details within the day i could ship out today. once again i am so sorry for the blunder. thanks in advance...

sacha
wickedEP Racing