any tips for cleanin seats??

Blak_Mamber

Member +
lol

I use auto glym seat shampoo spray & meguiars brush to clean my seats. Not sure if that would get sick out.

I would persoanlly get the person who was sick to pay for the seats to be proffesioanlly cleaned imo..

LukeSR

Member +
If someone was sick in my car i'd make them pay for a professional job or buy me new seats... Also they would have a few bruises :D

Somhairle

Lifer
I usually go to homebase or B+Q and hire out a rug doctor for £20 for 24hours.

It has all the attachments to do seats/interiors etc....

It's a big wet vac and you can also get the parents/wife etc to chip in as they can clean the house carpets too lol

Brings seats up like brand new!

Som.

jam35

Member +
take them out and jetwash them then put to dry over night next to a radiator easiest cheapest option imo

alan_5555

Member +
take them out and jetwash them then put to dry over night next to a radiator easiest cheapest option imo

I second that, Got that advice on here myself and i had the most dirty seats on this planet, Shampoo and power wash let them dry and they will look and smell like new, may as well do the back ones too if they are any way dirty.

Brendanlez

Member +
I have that problem regulary but lucky enough I bought myself a carpet shampooing machine a few years ago.... Expensive but I make a few pund back from it every now and again.

Handiest would be to put something down to soak it up and get some vanish carpet shampoo, a sponge or brush and alot of elbow grease then you just hoover it up after a while