Autofixed Petbeeber Exhaust ??

Djaniero

Member +
Probs stand a better chance of finding some gold hens teeth lol...but worth a try.
)
Has anyone got a Autofixed (fitted and supplied by Petbeemer way back in the day) exhaust laying around anywhere by any chance? They have a really nice burble to them without sounding intrusively loud:

I had one years ago on my old GT, and by far the best sounding Starlet exhaust I ever had.
Fast Forward to 2 years ago, I managed to find one, removed the back-box recently as the baffles had gone.

However after trying 2 other backboxes from my Exhaust Fab, they just don't sound as mean as the autofixed system :s . My GT now sounds like a civic lol.

If anyone has one laying around let me know.

Thanks

Jay

Admin
It must be well over a decade since I heard mention of Pete.

Bugger beat me to a GT I was buying from Trevor ages ago :D

Looks like Autofixed are still on the go, fire them an email?

Key contact details for Autofixed
Phone
0845 519 2032
Email
Email business
Website
www.autofixed.co.uk
Address
Unit 4A, New Mills, Derbyshire, SK223JL

Djaniero

Member +
You could get the backbox re-packed surley bud ?

I should have done that initially tbh. But the Autofixed box I have now is like a japstyle can, which is a bit louder and not as deep as the old one I had in the above vid.
So I got my Exhaust Fab to supply me a new oval box- pretty much the same size/style as the one in the vid, but it sounds sooo. No nice burble now...just a deep quiet ish sound with no character....I'm a picky bugger I know lol.

It must be well over a decade since I heard mention of Pete.

Bugger beat me to a GT I was buying from Trevor ages ago :D

Looks like Autofixed are still on the go, fire them an email?

Key contact details for Autofixed
Phone
0845 519 2032
Email
Email business
Website
www.autofixed.co.uk
Address
Unit 4A, New Mills, Derbyshire, SK223JL

Starting to show our age now hey Jay :D

lol....was it the 2 Tone GT Advance by anychance that he ended up using as the Autofixed Demo Car?

Thanks for the contact. I spoke to Pete on FB last year...and has nothing to do with them anymore unfortunately...maps cars now from what he said.

Reactions: Jay

Jay

Admin
Nah was a greenish black mk1, bit of a weapon, k24 with all the trimmings.

Sounds like you hit a dead end unfortunately.