Avoid !!!!!!

Turbloide2

Member +
I bought a ct9b advertised by (ragz) for £150 the turbo was advertised as very good condition no play in shaft.....

When i recived it there was MASSIVE play in shaft, crack in waste gate.

I emailed ragz who told me he didnt sell it he advertised it for (madmo) i have emailed him but no reply and emailed site admin with no reply.

Be very carefull what you buy peeps and always try to collect an item so you can view it first....

If anyone knows madmo or has a contact number for him please send it me via pm.

I have sent the turbo to turbo technics for an inspection and they have said its worth nothing and has lots of problems, im extreamly **** off with this.

dac69er

Super Moderator
this is why i dont like selling thing via post on here. people get pissed off with me sometimes but i would rather they see what they are getting so i know they are happy.

Adam_Glanza

Member +
think the problem is he wouldnt of bought it if he knew it was fucked!

its only fair if its really wanked then you should get a refund if it was advertised as perfect

Jay

Admin
Sounds about right for a CT9, I've been stung numerous times before when buying used ones in the very same way.

It's worth stating that our classifieds section is for selling items privately owned by the seller. Where we can we remove advertisements on behalf of someone else. This one obviously slipped through the net but we do try.

I doublechecked my email but I haven't had any regarding this case, all I can say is I'd be very disappointed too.

For anyone buying a used CT9, please be very careful. I've noticed a lot for sale but very few have a high quality picture of the wastegate area where they usually crack. This is a known issue and should be one of the first questions to ask.

Keep me posted on progress,

Jay

ian

Member +
Thats harsh, i know how you feel as i got ripped off 2 years ago on the old old site with a turbo and got nothing back.

sx_turbo

Lifer
madmo isnt on here very often, and it was obviously a scam, as madmo has said on numerous occasions that his turbo was fucked.

so if ragz sold it it, nobody would think that the turbo was knackered.

its all speculation of course.

WallaceGlanza

Member +
madmo isnt on here very often, and it was obviously a scam, as madmo has said on numerous occasions that his turbo was fucked.

so if ragz sold it it, nobody would think that the turbo was knackered.

its all speculation of course.

He did also try to sell the whole car when the engine needed a rebuild, without mentioning anything about it.

dac69er

Super Moderator
problem is some of us on here arent real enthusiasts. you can generally tell who they are, but sometimes its hard to know.

Phenom

Member +
:flame:

I've said this b4 but it looks like I'll av to say it again - The MO in Madmo is obviously short 4 MORON.

lennyEP82

Member +
well all you can do is give them a bad name and keep clear of them id personally wouldnt fuck up being on this site for the price of a turbo. its probably not the money your as bothered about as u probably needed the unit desperatly and you will probably have a hard time finding a decent 1. what a twats trick

Turbloide2

Member +
Would site admin be able to help me in anyway in obtaining contact info for (madmo)
Ragz isnt being very helpful at all either !

All i can say is for ppl looking to buy items do NOT trust (madmo) or (ragz)

:shoot::cops:

dantheman

Member +
you should always ask for lots of pics, but really you can only take someones word for how much shaft play there is etc.. its always risky buying a 15 year old turbo, especially a ct9..

this feedback forum is pretty useful for showing who can be trusted and who cannot, good idea whoever thought of it :)

99glanzav

Banned
He did also try to sell the whole car when the engine needed a rebuild, without mentioning anything about it.
i pointed this out when he was trying to sell the car and my post got deleted by a mod...thats pretty stupid if you ask me...

also dropped a nut into his turbo and then spooled it up...shows how much brains or lack of he has....

MAD_MO

Member +
right then, just seen this post. i sold this turbo to this lad about a month n half ago and a month later hes teling me its knackered? how the hell am i supposed to believe that the turbo was knackered in the 1st place? it was in the condition that i said it was in. i give no false infromation about the turbo. if you lot have a problem then go fuck yourselves, dont try gettin too cosey with your comments thinking im gettin offended. No offence to anyone who didnt say anything wrong.

Elaine

Lifer
Thats really shocking...

but this a really good example of why I would only ever buy from a real trader. I no you can get the same thing for cheaper else where but as least with people like Toby, dave and Jay you no where you stand.

I really hope you do get your money back