bens gt28rs 4e monster. 347bhp

dantheman

Member +
went to visit AFR in crawley today with ben and my old starbo, now running on apexi power FC, did quite a few runs on the dyno and made 347bhp @ fly on the last run however he didnt save that one so this printout was the second from last run, before he added some more ignition advance. its now running 1.8bar as we wanted to keep it reliable, but the thing is an absolute animal :haha: . was good to drive her again :( :drive:

anyways heres the graph and some pics, 4E POWA! ;)

dsc00689imo.jpg

dsc00674a.jpg

dsc00679a.jpg

dsc00692gpu.jpg

dantheman

Member +
yeah even more scary because the tracking is way out :haha:

gotta say though i got that feeling again when i drove it.. im ganna buy another one soon for sure :rockon: but i will go all out on the next one, as it will be a weekend track toy.

Dan3SGTE

Member +
God dam thats impressive power for a 1.3!!! When on boost that must be all over the place lol

255WHP??

Ben89

Lifer
that must be an absolute weapon man it must feel weird watching somebody else drive it, one day mine will be just as crazy lol!

dantheman

Member +
yeah guess it is abit weird seing someone drive your old motor, bens a good lad though and hes looked after her well, and it was good to get the chance to see the motor again too :cool:

_GAZ_EP85_

Member +
was looking through my contacts today to find your number but could'nt find it, knew you was getting it mapped sometime this week

makes you think why bother spendin over 1k on a port poilish 3 angle head jobby, knife edge crank etc
keep it simply and the starlet engine make the power:rockon:

dantheman

Member +
boys before we get all ''should have this WHP'' and ''should have this torque''

REMEMBER THAT A DYNO IS A TOOL FOR TUNING. NOT JUST FOR POWER FIGURES.

everybody knows how they can varie which is why you have to take the reading with a pinch of salt... :kiss:

Dan3SGTE

Member +
Yeah that's fair Enough dan, I normally will only look at the WHP figure not fly so that's 255ATW in my eyes. Still, enough power to bow your socks off.

spuddy

Ulster Area Rep.
Very nice!

I like how u say 1.8 bar for reliability lol :) what compression ratio/ Head gasket u running?