Beware of seller on ebay.

Fraser

Fresh Recruit
I have just had problems with a seller on ebay, only to find out that the seller has also had complains from other members of this forum.
allyc16vgt
Registered User +
hes a total rip of merchant.
I bought 2 wings off this guy a couple of weeks back. i payed 120 for items and p+p.
he described them to me as very slight scratches on them, no dents. he asked for payment through paypal which i did, and then conversation stopped. he never got in touch with me about sending items up, and it took, for me to call him for him to finally send them. i got them on the wednesday, went to have a look at them and there was dents in both of them, scratches all over them and a crack next to where the indicator sits. there was also major rust all round the bottom lip of the drivers wing.
i immediatly got onto the email and told him i was repacking them and wanted to return them. it took another two days for him to bother emailing me after i sent him another 3 emails. he then said he was unaware of any damage on wings at all and wen i said about the rust he tried to say that all the damage ( including rust) was alll to do with the one day courier. i asked him to refund my money and organise a courier, but he never. i emailed him every day asking for my money back and he never got in touch. i searched for him on ebay again and found he'd changed his page and he had his phone number on it. i phoned him and he said he wanted photos of the damage so he could claim back from courier. i did this. but then nothing. i called him with regard to gettin money back and he said he would sort it out. i waited the six days that i was allowed on paypal before startin a dispute. wen he realised i had done this he became evem more of a prick, he just avioded calls and text. i escalated the claim and called him and he stopped all conversation. paypal told me to recieve my refund i would need to pay out my pocket to send them back to him. i didnt think this was fair so i called him and he then said he was doin me a favour even doin anythin. i got onto paypal, told them i was willing for him to recieve 20 for p+p to me and refund me 100 and he would organise his own collection back, they agreed as long as he phoned them to say he agreed this. which he verbally did, but yet he decided not to. i have ended up sending his items to him and are waitin for paypal to return my money, which they have to as i have put in all trackin info.
ive found this guy has also sold on here and ebay with loads of different names. so please be aware of these user names and email addresses:
SHAF7886,
shafaqat ali
ALI786KK@AOL.COM
- ep91_ep82_parts
allyc16vgt
ep91ep_hri5109uh@members.ebay.co.uk
07745546434 mobile num
8 Grafton street , bolton

i believe these are the numbers names and address he uses for selling stuff, if u know of any more names for this guy, please add to this list. he is a con merchant and a toal rip off to all starlet owners who buy from him, please pass this on.

neilsmith

I bought a tailgate off this guy of ebay and when i got it every corner was totaly dented and was in very very poor codition! I got in contact with him and he said the parcel company could take upto 8 weeks to refund money so i opened a dispute and all i could get was a 50 pound partial refund or send it back and get a full refund which wouldent be worth it as id have to pay postage so instead i got him to send me a momo steering wheel with boss kit supposidly in good codition but when i received that it was well worn so this guy is a total dick!

Iain@CRD

Lifer
Ive actually bought some items off him and came as described with no issues at all. Shame thats hes taken so long and messed you around tho, heard both good and bad things about him. Best to stick to who you know on the forums to try to avoid these issues as much as possible.