Bhp??

milooo

Member +
Hi guys, getting my glanza dyno'd in a couple of weeks but i was wondering roughly how much it will be running at i will have the following mods:

Running the normal ct9 0.8 bar
Blitz sus air filter
HKS Actuator
Decat
New Manifold
Full through exhaust system 2.5"
Fuel pressure regulator
Fuel cut defender
HDi FMIC

considering a boost controller but cant find one cheap.

Estimates?

cheers :beer:

Last edited:

Stulet-GTT

Member +
Between 160 - 180...

My mate made 156bhp with jus mani, exhaust an air filter i think, so you should have a little more...

-cuffy-

Member +
i would reckon in around the 180bhp mark?? mate i got my blitz dsbc for £160 delivered from jap land :)

milooo

Member +
160 quid? thats a bargain ive seen some for over 300! 180bhp well i will have to wait and see then ill post the pic of the dyno graph to give you guys a look :)

how about an estimate with the boost controller? or wwas that with the boost controller

Last edited:

milooo

Member +
dont ask but more than the car haha!

yeah i know lol...when i was learning i was driving it then too one time i actually had to get my dad to drive us home because i was too scared..we go over a tiny bump and my foot accidently puts pressure on the accelerator and we shuttle forward, scary stuff!

Last edited:

Stulet-GTT

Member +
HKS Exhuast Back Box with 2.5 strait threw pipe..
WEPR Mani..
CT9 Hybrid.. Only running .7 bar but its pretty rapid..
HKS Actuator..
De-Cat..
JAM FCD..
Autobann FMIC..

-cuffy-

Member +
HKS Exhuast Back Box with 2.5 strait threw pipe..
WEPR Mani..
CT9 Hybrid.. Only running .7 bar but its pretty rapid..
HKS Actuator..
De-Cat..
JAM FCD..
Autobann FMIC..

would you sell the ct9 hybird haha, some sort of fuel management and that will be a sweet setup :)

Stulet-GTT

Member +
man, youd leave me behind alright! crikey.

He's pretty nippy i must say..

Im gonna start looking into bigger injector's an fueling next year, i already have a rrfpr but jus have not fitted it yet gonna wait till i get a propper boost controller on it then get it set up...

milooo

Member +
He's pretty nippy i must say..

Im gonna start looking into bigger injector's an fueling next year, i already have a rrfpr but jus have not fitted it yet gonna wait till i get a propper boost controller on it then get it set up...

mate you can get a HDi boost controller for 100 quid...i bought a fmic off them and couldnt be happier with it awesome and i doubt their boost controller would disappoint