Blitz K1 200v turbo

Status
Not open for further replies.

starletsy

Member +
For sale:
Blitz K1 200v turbo very rare the best CT9 hybrid IMO. Was fitted to the car when it came from Japan so unsure of how many miles it had done but has been fully rebuilt with new parts where needed.

Item Condition:
As new has never been fitted since rebuild

Price and price conditions:
£500 Plus post and any fees.

Extra Info:
Only selling as i have gone for a bigger turbo now.

Pictures:
DSCF1051.jpg

DSCF1050.jpg

DSCF1049.jpg

Contact Details:
P.m. or post below

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery:
Will be sent recorded delivery please as for a price most places within the UK will be £12

hubbygt

Member +
Such a good turbo made 212hp with 198ftlb with one of these that had been on the car for god knows how long. Soo responsive.

Where was the rebuild done? That would have cost a fair bit surely.

Glwts

Addymk2

Fresh Recruit
Temptation is ripping me apart right now!
Is it internally gated? Is there a receipt for the rebuild and what parts were used?
Im taking it that theres no shaft play at all considering its rebuilt?
Ive already spent the best part of a grand this month but this is tempting!

Cheers mate, Craig

starletsy

Member +
No shaft play the build was done by Rob who does some work for Dave and the guys at TMD. Dave will vouch for this but i have not got a recipt i know dave and rob very well and didn't feel i needed one. It was built with all the correct parts i'm getting my money back on the build and only a little bit more. Yes it's internally gated the up rated actuator is set at 1 bar from Blitz.

Addymk2

Fresh Recruit
Fair one, I fly for the UK on Monday, hoping to land on wednesday. So Ill be in touch then once Ive checked out the financial situation.
Cheers mate, Craig

Status
Not open for further replies.