brake master cylinder

riko666

Member +
I think some of the ABS hoses go into the master cylinder which is why I ask - PM an offer chap! Mind you, it could be a month or so till I have it off the car, so note that if its an urgent item!

Aidan-G

Member +
I think some of the ABS hoses go into the master cylinder which is why I ask - PM an offer chap! Mind you, it could be a month or so till I have it off the car, so note that if its an urgent item!

your right the abs pipes go into it,but one will fit off a glanza if it had abs

well im hoping to get it through nct/mot before christmas

danturbo4311

Member +
Iv got one at home but i got to find it lol will have a look later, but if you still have the old unit your best options may be to buy a seal kit for the brake master cylinder aslong as the bores not damaged, there not expensive & its only a circlip holding the seals in, at least then you no that the seals are sweet.

Aidan-G

Member +
Iv got one at home but i got to find it lol will have a look later, but if you still have the old unit your best options may be to buy a seal kit for the brake master cylinder aslong as the bores not damaged, there not expensive & its only a circlip holding the seals in, at least then you no that the seals are sweet.

hmm never taught of that:)cheers

i might take it off now,ive nothing else to be at