bullets glanza is no more

bullet

Member +
ok guys and girls, we've seen the last of the glanza im afraid. i was sitting last in line of traffic when i looked in my rear view mirror to see a transit connect van skidding towards me at around 40mph, he smashed in the the rear of the glanza very hard. he was then hit up the arse by a clio which pushed him in to me again. ive not had the insurance inspector out yet but from my experience i think its a write off due the the O/S/R quater panel being bent in front of the rear wheel (meaning the chassis leg is probably bent) the spare wheel is now sitting at a 45 degree angle instead of laying flat due the the boot fllor being so bent. the boot is obviously very bent and the bumer has been pushed on to the rear wheel. so there goes my car after ive spent over £4000 on it plus the £4000 to buy the car ill probably get around £3000 off the insurance if they decide to pay out due to the modifications on the car. Me and Sam both got whiplash from the crash, sam was up the hospital for 6 hours the following day. but we are both fine.
ill keep you updated to whats happening.
If any one hears of a standard glanza in good condiction can you let me know please.

this was more car before the accident
http://www.toyotagtturbo.com/showthread.php?t=1326

Jay

Admin
Sorry to hear it mate, there's too many EP's being killed off by bad drivers this winter! Hope you both aren't too badly injured either. Whiplash is a be-atch.

Dan3SGTE

Member +
mate im so sorry to hear.....

whats with these fuckin transits slamming into the back of starlets recently??

affy

Lifer
sorry to hear bud :(,

exactly what happend to me last year, was last in line at the traffic and some idiot hit straight into me, bending the wheel and chassis

this winter cars parked up for couple of months, too many dangerous drivers here and i cant afford to repair or go through insurance

man i feel for you, £4000 must of cost you loads of time, work and sweat, main thing is your both ok,

dac69er

Super Moderator
transit drivers always drive too fast. drive like its good weather and they have a decent handling car. someone needs to remind them its a transit now and then.

C

CaL

my cars away for winter so im all safe....glad mine was only a small knock and not a major right off

Gord R

Member +
Bloody hell mate , not good, glad you are both ok.

Will give you chance to sort it all out , im in no rush like so just let me know when all is sorted.

turbo-fever

Member +
well its good your both ok, lifes worth more then a car.

there is the possibility u will both get a whiplash claim, also jus take the mods out of the car aswell.

Nwimie

Member +
unlucky mate to many careless drivers out there at the moment. hope you do ok out of the insurance.

CMR

Member +
Ah thats bad, had the same happen to me but not on an import car.

Also from your original post do you mean you declared NO mods at all?

If so, I wish you luck..